Modelling of Uncertainties and Price Elastic Demands in Energy-environment Planning for India
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Behrens, Axel, 1990. "Optimal resource extraction under stochastic terms of trade: Note," Resources and Energy, Elsevier, vol. 11(4), pages 321-327, March.
- Yeung, David & Hartwick, John M., 1988.
"Interest rate and output price uncertainty and industry equilibrium for non-renewable resource extracting firms,"
Resources and Energy,
Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 1-14, March.
- David Yeung & John Hartwick, 1985. "Interest Rate and Output Price Uncertainty and Industry Equilibrium for Nonrenewable Resource Extracting Firms," Working Paper 599, Economics Department, Queen's University.
- Fisher-Vanden, K. A. & Shukla, P. R. & Edmonds, J. A. & Kim, S. H. & Pitcher, H. M., 1997. "Carbon taxes and India," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 289-325, July.
- Bunn, Derek W. & Paschentis, Spiros N., 1986. "Development of a stochastic model for the economic dispatch of electric power," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 179-191, October.
- Kunsch, P.L. & Teghem, J. Jr., 1987. "Nuclear fuel cycle optimization using multi-objective stochastic linear programming," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 240-249, August.
- MacDonald, D. G. & Power, M. & Fuller, J. D., 1994. "A new discovery process approach to forecasting hydrocarbon discoveries," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 147-166, May.
- George B. Dantzig, 1955. "Linear Programming under Uncertainty," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 1(3-4), pages 197-206, 04-07.
- Samuel Fankhauser, 1994. "The Social Costs of Greenhouse Gas Emissions: An Expected Value Approach," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 2), pages 157-184.
- Abraham Grosfeld-Nir & Asher Tishler, 1993. "A Stochastic Model for the Measurement of Electricity Outage Costs," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 2), pages 157-174.
- Clarke, Harry R. & Reed, William J., 1990. "Oil-well valuation and abandonment with price and extraction rate uncertain," Resources and Energy, Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 361-382, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wei, Yi-Ming & Mi, Zhi-Fu & Huang, Zhimin, 2015.
"Climate policy modeling: An online SCI-E and SSCI based literature review,"
Elsevier, vol. 57(PA), pages 70-84.
- Yi-Ming Wei & Zhi-Fu Mi & Zhiming Huang, 2014. "Climate policy modeling: An online SCI-E and SSCI based literature review," CEEP-BIT Working Papers 58, Center for Energy and Environmental Policy Research (CEEP), Beijing Institute of Technology.
- Li, G.C. & Huang, G.H. & Sun, W. & Ding, X.W., 2014. "An inexact optimization model for energy-environment systems management in the mixed fuzzy, dual-interval and stochastic environment," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 64(C), pages 153-163.
- Krukanont, Pongsak & Tezuka, Tetsuo, 2007. "Implications of capacity expansion under uncertainty and value of information: The near-term energy planning of Japan," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 32(10), pages 1809-1824.
- Li, Y.P. & Huang, G.H. & Chen, X., 2011. "An interval-valued minimax-regret analysis approach for the identification of optimal greenhouse-gas abatement strategies under uncertainty," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(7), pages 4313-4324, July.
- Bistline, John E., 2014. "Natural gas, uncertainty, and climate policy in the US electric power sector," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 74(C), pages 433-442.
- Dong, Cong & Huang, Guohe & Cai, Yanpeng & Li, Wei & Cheng, Guanhui, 2014. "Fuzzy interval programming for energy and environmental systems management under constraint-violation and energy-substitution effects: A case study for the City of Beijing," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 375-394.
- Anandarajah, Gabrial & Gambhir, Ajay, 2014. "India’s CO2 emission pathways to 2050: What role can renewables play?," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 131(C), pages 79-86.
- John Bistline & John Weyant, 2013. "Electric sector investments under technological and policy-related uncertainties: a stochastic programming approach," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 121(2), pages 143-160, November.
- Amit Garg & P.R. Shukla & Debyani Ghosh & Manmohan Kapshe & Nair Rajesh, 2003. "Future Greenhouse Gas and Local Pollutant Emissions for India: Policy Links and Disjoints," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 8(1), pages 71-92, March.
- Kjetil Haugen & Stein Wallace, 2006. "Stochastic programming: Potential hazards when random variables reflect market interaction," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 142(1), pages 119-127, February.
- Wesseh, Presley K. & Lin, Boqiang, 2016. "Modeling environmental policy with and without abatement substitution: A tradeoff between economics and environment?," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 167(C), pages 34-43.
- Kesicki, Fabian & Anandarajah, Gabrial, 2011. "The role of energy-service demand reduction in global climate change mitigation: Combining energy modelling and decomposition analysis," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(11), pages 7224-7233.
- Gabriel, Steven A. & Vikas, Shree & Ribar, David M., 2000. "Measuring the influence of Canadian carbon stabilization programs on natural gas exports to the United States via a 'bottom-up' intertemporal spatial price equilibrium model," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(5), pages 497-525, October.
- Bistline, John E., 2015. "Electric sector capacity planning under uncertainty: Climate policy and natural gas in the US," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 236-251.
- Heinrich, G. & Howells, M. & Basson, L. & Petrie, J., 2007. "Electricity supply industry modelling for multiple objectives under demand growth uncertainty," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 32(11), pages 2210-2229.
- Usher, Will & Strachan, Neil, 2012. "Critical mid-term uncertainties in long-term decarbonisation pathways," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 433-444.
- repec:eee:energy:v:168:y:2019:i:c:p:370-379 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hu, Ming-Che & Hobbs, Benjamin F., 2010. "Analysis of multi-pollutant policies for the U.S. power sector under technology and policy uncertainty using MARKAL," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 35(12), pages 5430-5442.
More about this item
Keywordsenergy environment uncertainty stochastic programming;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jomega:v:26:y:1998:i:3:p:409-423. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/375/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.