Implications of capacity expansion under uncertainty and value of information: The near-term energy planning of Japan
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kanudia, Amit & Shukla, PR, 1998. "Modelling of Uncertainties and Price Elastic Demands in Energy-environment Planning for India," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 409-423, June.
- Spinney, Peter J & Watkins, G Campbell, 1996. "Monte Carlo simulation techniques and electric utility resource decisions," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 155-163, February.
- Birge, John R. & Rosa, Charles H., 1995. "Modeling investment uncertainty in the costs of global CO2 emission policy," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 83(3), pages 466-488, June.
- Kanudia, Amit & Loulou, Richard, 1998. "Robust responses to climate change via stochastic MARKAL: The case of Quebec," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 106(1), pages 15-30, April.
- Gritsevskyi, Andrii & Nakicenovi, Nebojsa, 2000. "Modeling uncertainty of induced technological change," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(13), pages 907-921, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sadeghi, Hadi & Rashidinejad, Masoud & Abdollahi, Amir, 2017. "A comprehensive sequential review study through the generation expansion planning," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 1369-1394.
- Dagoumas, A.S. & Panapakidis, I.P. & Papagiannis, G.K. & Dokopoulos, P.S., 2008. "Post-Kyoto energy consumption strategies for the Greek interconnected electric system," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(6), pages 1980-1999, June.
- Cristóbal, Jorge & Guillén-Gosálbez, Gonzalo & Kraslawski, Andrzej & Irabien, Angel, 2013. "Stochastic MILP model for optimal timing of investments in CO2 capture technologies under uncertainty in prices," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 343-351.
- Ozgur Demirta, 2013. "Evaluating the Best Renewable Energy Technology for Sustainable Energy Plannin," International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, Econjournals, vol. 3(Special), pages 23-33.
- Carrión, Miguel & Domínguez, Ruth & Zárate-Miñano, Rafael, 2019. "Influence of the controllability of electric vehicles on generation and storage capacity expansion decisions," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 189(C).
- Kim, Hansung & Cheon, Hyungkyu & Ahn, Young-Hwan & Choi, Dong Gu, 2019. "Uncertainty quantification and scenario generation of future solar photovoltaic price for use in energy system models," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 168(C), pages 370-379.
- Yong Zeng & Yanpeng Cai & Guohe Huang & Jing Dai, 2011. "A Review on Optimization Modeling of Energy Systems Planning and GHG Emission Mitigation under Uncertainty," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 4(10), pages 1-33, October.
- Kaya, Tolga & Kahraman, Cengiz, 2010. "Multicriteria renewable energy planning using an integrated fuzzy VIKOR & AHP methodology: The case of Istanbul," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 35(6), pages 2517-2527.
- Huang, Yun-Hsun & Wu, Jung-Hua & Hsu, Yu-Ju, 2016. "Two-stage stochastic programming model for the regional-scale electricity planning under demand uncertainty," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 116(P1), pages 1145-1157.
- Kim, Seunghyok & Koo, Jamin & Lee, Chang Jun & Yoon, En Sup, 2012. "Optimization of Korean energy planning for sustainability considering uncertainties in learning rates and external factors," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 126-134.
- Mirkhani, Sh. & Saboohi, Y., 2012. "Stochastic modeling of the energy supply system with uncertain fuel price – A case of emerging technologies for distributed power generation," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 93(C), pages 668-674.
- Bistline, John E., 2015. "Electric sector capacity planning under uncertainty: Climate policy and natural gas in the US," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 236-251.
More about this item
KeywordsEnergy planning; Energy policy; Decision making; Stochastic programming; Uncertainty;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:energy:v:32:y:2007:i:10:p:1809-1824. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/energy .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.