Evaluating the Best Renewable Energy Technology for Sustainable Energy Plannin
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Yuksek, Omer & Komurcu, Murat Ihsan & Yuksel, Ibrahim & Kaygusuz, Kamil, 2006. "The role of hydropower in meeting Turkey's electric energy demand," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(17), pages 3093-3103, November.
- Afgan, Naim H. & Carvalho, Maria G. & Hovanov, Nikolai V., 2000. "Energy system assessment with sustainability indicators," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(9), pages 603-612, July.
- Bishop, Justin D.K. & Amaratunga, Gehan A.J. & Rodriguez, Cuauhtemoc, 2008. "Using strong sustainability to optimize electricity generation fuel mixes," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 971-980, March.
- Anna M. Cox & Jeffrey Alwang & Thomas G. Johnson, 2000. "Local Preferences for Economic Development Outcomes: Analytical Hierarchy Procedure," Growth and Change, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 31(3), pages 341-366.
- Hennicke, P., 2004. "Scenarios for a robust policy mix: the final report of the German study commission on sustainable energy supply," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(15), pages 1673-1678, October.
- Lior, Noam, 2010. "Sustainable energy development: The present (2009) situation and possible paths to the future," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 35(10), pages 3976-3994.
- Dicorato, M. & Forte, G. & Trovato, M., 2008. "Environmental-constrained energy planning using energy-efficiency and distributed-generation facilities," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 33(6), pages 1297-1313.
- Krukanont, Pongsak & Tezuka, Tetsuo, 2007. "Implications of capacity expansion under uncertainty and value of information: The near-term energy planning of Japan," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 32(10), pages 1809-1824.
- Tsoutsos, Theocharis & Drandaki, Maria & Frantzeskaki, Niki & Iosifidis, Eleftherios & Kiosses, Ioannis, 2009. "Sustainable energy planning by using multi-criteria analysis application in the island of Crete," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(5), pages 1587-1600, May.
- Chang, Da-Yong, 1996. "Applications of the extent analysis method on fuzzy AHP," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 95(3), pages 649-655, December.
- Afgan, Naim H. & Pilavachi, Petros A. & Carvalho, Maria G., 2007. "Multi-criteria evaluation of natural gas resources," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 704-713, January.
- Kahraman, Cengiz & Cebeci, Ufuk & Ruan, Da, 2004. "Multi-attribute comparison of catering service companies using fuzzy AHP: The case of Turkey," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 87(2), pages 171-184, January.
- Soma, Katrine, 2003. "How to involve stakeholders in fisheries management--a country case study in Trinidad and Tobago," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 47-58, January.
- Zhou, P. & Ang, B.W. & Poh, K.L., 2006. "Decision analysis in energy and environmental modeling: An update," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 31(14), pages 2604-2622.
- Ansel, A. & Robyns, B., 2006. "Modelling and simulation of an autonomous variable speed micro hydropower station," Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM), Elsevier, vol. 71(4), pages 320-332.
- Kemmler, Andreas & Spreng, Daniel, 2007. "Energy indicators for tracking sustainability in developing countries," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 2466-2480, April.
- Kone, Aylin Cigdem & Buke, Tayfun, 2007. "An Analytical Network Process (ANP) evaluation of alternative fuels for electricity generation in Turkey," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(10), pages 5220-5228, October.
- San Cristóbal, J.R., 2011. "Multi-criteria decision-making in the selection of a renewable energy project in spain: The Vikor method," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 498-502.
- Samouilidis, J. -Emmanuel & Mitropoulos, Costas S., 1982. "Energy-economy models: A survey," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 222-232, November.
- Burton, Jonathan & Hubacek, Klaus, 2007. "Is small beautiful? A multicriteria assessment of small-scale energy technology applications in local governments," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(12), pages 6402-6412, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Henriques, J.C.C. & Portillo, J.C.C. & Gato, L.M.C. & Gomes, R.P.F. & Ferreira, D.N. & Falcão, A.F.O., 2016. "Design of oscillating-water-column wave energy converters with an application to self-powered sensor buoys," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 112(C), pages 852-867.
- Karunathilake, Hirushie & Hewage, Kasun & Mérida, Walter & Sadiq, Rehan, 2019. "Renewable energy selection for net-zero energy communities: Life cycle based decision making under uncertainty," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 130(C), pages 558-573.
- Büyüközkan, Gülçin & Güleryüz, Sezin, 2017. "Evaluation of Renewable Energy Resources in Turkey using an integrated MCDM approach with linguistic interval fuzzy preference relations," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 123(C), pages 149-163.
- Mostafa Shaaban & Jürgen Scheffran & Jürgen Böhner & Mohamed S. Elsobki, 2018. "Sustainability Assessment of Electricity Generation Technologies in Egypt Using Multi-Criteria Decision Analysis," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(5), pages 1-25, May.
- Manuel Baumann, 2013. "Prospective system analysis of stationary battery systems under the frame of Constructive Technology Assessment," Enterprise and Work Innovation Studies, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, IET/CICS.NOVA-Interdisciplinary Centre on Social Sciences, Faculty of Science and Technology, vol. 9(9), pages 9-27, December.
- Sagbansua, Lutfu & Balo, Figen, 2017. "Decision making model development in increasing wind farm energy efficiency," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 109(C), pages 354-362.
- repec:eco:journ2:2017-04-06 is not listed on IDEAS
- Haddad, Brahim & Liazid, Abdelkrim & Ferreira, Paula, 2017. "A multi-criteria approach to rank renewables for the Algerian electricity system," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 107(C), pages 462-472.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:8:y:2016:i:5:p:443:d:69461 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rita Vasconcellos Oliveira, 2018. "Back to the Future: The Potential of Intergenerational Justice for the Achievement of the Sustainable Development Goals," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(2), pages 1-16, February.
- Kontić, Branko & Bohanec, Marko & Kontić, Davor & Trdin, Nejc & Matko, Maruša, 2016. "Improving appraisal of sustainability of energy options – A view from Slovenia," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 90(C), pages 154-171.
- Sarah Feron & Harald Heinrichs & Raúl R. Cordero, 2016. "Are the Rural Electrification Efforts in the Ecuadorian Amazon Sustainable?," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(5), pages 1-22, May.
- Alizadeh, Reza & Soltanisehat, Leili & Lund, Peter D. & Zamanisabzi, Hamed, 2020. "Improving renewable energy policy planning and decision-making through a hybrid MCDM method," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 137(C).
- Baumann, Manuel & Weil, Marcel & Peters, Jens F. & Chibeles-Martins, Nelson & Moniz, Antonio B., 2019. "A review of multi-criteria decision making approaches for evaluating energy storage systems for grid applications," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 107(C), pages 516-534.
- Dalit Shach-Pinsly & Isaac Guedi Capeluto, 2020. "From Form-Based to Performance-Based Codes," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(14), pages 1-20, July.
- Huang, Zishuo & Yu, Hang & Peng, Zhenwei & Zhao, Mei, 2015. "Methods and tools for community energy planning: A review," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 1335-1348.
- Esra Karakaþ & Ozan Veli Yýldýran, 2019. "Evaluation of Renewable Energy Alternatives for Turkey via Modified Fuzzy AHP," International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, Econjournals, vol. 9(2), pages 31-39.
More about this item
KeywordsRenewable Energy; Sustainable Energy Planning; AHP; Multi-Criteria Decision Making;
- Q0 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - General
- Q2 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation
- Q4 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eco:journ2:2013-04-4. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ilhan Ozturk). General contact details of provider: http://www.econjournals.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.