Sustainable energy planning by using multi-criteria analysis application in the island of Crete
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Tsioliaridou, E. & Bakos, G.C. & Stadler, M., 2006. "A new energy planning methodology for the penetration of renewable energy technologies in electricity sector--application for the island of Crete," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(18), pages 3757-3764, December.
- Fausto Cavallaro & University of Molise, 2005. "An Integrated Multi-Criteria System to Assess Sustainable Energy Options: An Application of the Promethee Method," Working Papers 2005.22, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Andriantiatsaholiniaina, Luc A. & Kouikoglou, Vassilis S. & Phillis, Yannis A., 2004. "Evaluating strategies for sustainable development: fuzzy logic reasoning and sensitivity analysis," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(2), pages 149-172, February.
- Georgopoulou, E. & Sarafidis, Y. & Mirasgedis, S. & Zaimi, S. & Lalas, D. P., 2003. "A multiple criteria decision-aid approach in defining national priorities for greenhouse gases emissions reduction in the energy sector," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 146(1), pages 199-215, April.
- Haralambopoulos, D.A. & Polatidis, H., 2003. "Renewable energy projects: structuring a multi-criteria group decision-making framework," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 28(6), pages 961-973.
- Mourelatos, A & Assimacopoulos, D & Papagiannakis, L & Zervos, A, 1998. "Large-scale integration of renewable energy sources an action plan for Crete," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(10), pages 751-763, August.
- Phillis, Yannis A. & Andriantiatsaholiniaina, Luc A., 2001. "Sustainability: an ill-defined concept and its assessment using fuzzy logic," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 435-456, June.
- Tsoutsos, Theocharis & Maria, Efpraxia & Mathioudakis, Vassilis, 2007. "Sustainable siting procedure of small hydroelectric plants: The Greek experience," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(5), pages 2946-2959, May.
- Tsoutsos, Theocharis & Mavrogiannis, Ioannis & Karapanagiotis, Nikolas & Tselepis, Stathis & Agoris, Dimosthenis, 2004. "An analysis of the Greek photovoltaic market," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 49-72, February.
- Løken, Espen, 2007. "Use of multicriteria decision analysis methods for energy planning problems," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 11(7), pages 1584-1595, September.
- Diakoulaki, D. & Karangelis, F., 2007. "Multi-criteria decision analysis and cost-benefit analysis of alternative scenarios for the power generation sector in Greece," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 11(4), pages 716-727, May.
- Kaldellis, J. K. & Kavadias, K. A. & Filios, A. E. & Garofallakis, S., 2004. "Income loss due to wind energy rejected by the Crete island electrical network - the present situation," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 79(2), pages 127-144, October.
- Georgopoulou, E. & Lalas, D. & Papagiannakis, L., 1997. "A multicriteria decision aid approach for energy planning problems: The case of renewable energy option," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 103(1), pages 38-54, November.
- Macharis, Cathy & Springael, Johan & De Brucker, Klaas & Verbeke, Alain, 2004. "PROMETHEE and AHP: The design of operational synergies in multicriteria analysis.: Strengthening PROMETHEE with ideas of AHP," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 153(2), pages 307-317, March.
- Pohekar, S. D. & Ramachandran, M., 2004. "Application of multi-criteria decision making to sustainable energy planning--A review," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 8(4), pages 365-381, August.
More about this item
KeywordsRenewable energy sources Sustainable energy planning Multi-criteria analysis;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:37:y:2009:i:5:p:1587-1600. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.