An Analytical Network Process (ANP) evaluation of alternative fuels for electricity generation in Turkey
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Telli, Çagatay & Voyvoda, Ebru & Yeldan, Erinç, 2008. "Economics of environmental policy in Turkey: A general equilibrium investigation of the economic evaluation of sectoral emission reduction policies for climate change," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 321-340.
- World Commission on Environment and Development,, 1987. "Our Common Future," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780192820808.
- Yilmaz, Ali Osman & Uslu, Tuncay, 2007. "The role of coal in energy production--Consumption and sustainable development of Turkey," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 1117-1128, February.
- Strupczewski, A., 2003. "Accident risks in nuclear-power plants," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 75(1-2), pages 79-86, May.
- Rashad, S. M. & Hammad, F. H., 2000. "Nuclear power and the environment: comparative assessment of environmental and health impacts of electricity-generating systems," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 65(1-4), pages 211-229, April.
- Ediger, Volkan S. & Hosgor, Enes & Surmeli, A. Nesen & Tatlidil, Huseyin, 2007. "Fossil fuel sustainability index: An application of resource management," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(5), pages 2969-2977, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ishizaka, Alessio & Siraj, Sajid & Nemery, Philippe, 2016. "Which energy mix for the UK (United Kingdom)? An evolutive descriptive mapping with the integrated GAIA (graphical analysis for interactive aid)–AHP (analytic hierarchy process) visualization tool," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 95(C), pages 602-611.
- Erdogdu, Erkan, 2009.
"A snapshot of geothermal energy potential and utilization in Turkey,"
Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 13(9), pages 2535-2543, December.
- Erdogdu, Erkan, 2009. "A Snapshot of Geothermal Energy Potential and Utilization in Turkey," MPRA Paper 19092, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kurka, Thomas & Blackwood, David, 2013. "Selection of MCA methods to support decision making for renewable energy developments," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 27(C), pages 225-233.
- Erdogdu, Erkan, 2009. "On the wind energy in Turkey," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 13(6-7), pages 1361-1371, August.
- Ozgur Demirta, 2013. "Evaluating the Best Renewable Energy Technology for Sustainable Energy Plannin," International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, Econjournals, vol. 3(Special), pages 23-33.
- Meyar-Naimi, H. & Vaez-Zadeh, S., 2012. "Sustainable development based energy policy making frameworks, a critical review," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 351-361.
- Erdogdu, Erkan, 2008.
"An exposé of bioenergy and its potential and utilization in Turkey,"
Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(6), pages 2182-2190, June.
- Erdogdu, Erkan, 2008. "An Expose of Bioenergy and its Potential and Utilization in Turkey," MPRA Paper 19097, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Strantzali, Eleni & Aravossis, Konstantinos, 2016. "Decision making in renewable energy investments: A review," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 885-898.
- Ucar, Aynur & Balo, Figen, 2010. "Assessment of wind power potential for turbine installation in coastal areas of Turkey," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 14(7), pages 1901-1912, September.
- Erdogdu, Erkan, 2009.
"Some thoughts on the Turkish electricity distribution industry,"
Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 13(6-7), pages 1485-1494, August.
- Erdogdu, Erkan, 2009. "Some Thoughts on the Turkish Electricity Distribution Industry," MPRA Paper 19095, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Catron, Jonathan & Stainback, G. Andrew & Dwivedi, Puneet & Lhotka, John M., 2013. "Bioenergy development in Kentucky: A SWOT-ANP analysis," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(C), pages 38-43.
- Gholamreza Dehdasht & Rosli Mohamad Zin & M. Salim Ferwati & Mu’azu Mohammed Abdullahi & Ali Keyvanfar & Ronald McCaffer, 2017. "DEMATEL-ANP Risk Assessment in Oil and Gas Construction Projects," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(8), pages 1-24, August.
- Cartelle Barros, Juan José & Lara Coira, Manuel & de la Cruz López, María Pilar & del Caño Gochi, Alfredo, 2015. "Assessing the global sustainability of different electricity generation systems," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 89(C), pages 473-489.
- Nixon, J.D. & Dey, P.K. & Ghosh, S.K. & Davies, P.A., 2013. "Evaluation of options for energy recovery from municipal solid waste in India using the hierarchical analytical network process," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 215-223.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:35:y:2007:i:10:p:5220-5228. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.