Soil Erosion and Smallholders' Conservation Decisions in the Highlands of Ethiopia
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Elwin G. Smith & Carl F. Shaykewich, 1990. "The Economics of Soil Erosion and Conservation on Six Soil Groupings in Manitoba," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 38(2), pages 215-231, July.
- World Commission on Environment and Development,, 1987. "Our Common Future," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780192820808.
- Lin, Justin Yifu, 1994.
"Impact of hybrid rice on input demand and productivity,"
Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists,
International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 10(2), April.
- Delforce, Julie C., 1994. "Separability in farm-household economics: An experiment with linear programming," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, pages 165-177.
- Ahn, Choong Yong & Singh, Inderjit & Squire, Lyn, 1981.
"A Model of an Agricultural Household in a Multi-Crop Economy: The Case of Korea,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, pages 520-525.
- Ahn, C.Y. & Singh, Inderjit & Squire, Lyn, 1979. "A Model of an Agricultural Household in a Multi-Crop Economy: the Case of Korea," 1979 Conference, September 3-12, 1979, Banff, Canada 182430, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Reardon, Thomas & Vosti, Stephen A., 1995.
"Links between rural poverty and the environment in developing countries: Asset categories and investment poverty,"
Elsevier, pages 1495-1506.
- Deepak Lal, 1993. "India and China: Contrasts in Economic Liberalization," UCLA Economics Working Papers 706, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Mesfin Bezuneh & Brady J. Deaton & George W. Norton, 1988. "Food Aid Impacts in Rural Kenya," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 70(1), pages 181-191.
- Shiferaw, Bekele & Holden, Stein T., 1998.
"Resource degradation and adoption of land conservation technologies in the Ethiopian Highlands: A case study in Andit Tid, North Shewa,"
Blackwell, pages 233-247.
- Shiferaw, Bekele & Holden, Stein T., 1998. "Resource degradation and adoption of land conservation technologies 1n the Ethiopian Highlands: A case study in Andit Tid, North Shewa," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 18(3), May.
- Grepperud, Sverre, 1996. "Population Pressure and Land Degradation: The Case of Ethiopia," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 18-33, January.
- de Janvry, Alain & Fafchamps, Marcel & Sadoulet, Elisabeth, 1991. "Peasant Household Behaviour with Missing Markets: Some Paradoxes Explained," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 101(409), pages 1400-1417, November.
- Delforce, Julie C., 1994. "Separability in farm-household economics: an experiment with linear programming," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 10(2), April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:wdevel:v:27:y:1999:i:4:p:739-752. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/worlddev .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.