Agrarian policies for sustainable land use: bio-economic modelling to assess the effectiveness of policy instruments
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Marc Nerlove, 1979. "The Dynamics of Supply: Retrospect and Prospect," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 61(5), pages 874-888.
- Delforce, Julie C., 1994. "Separability in farm-household economics: An experiment with linear programming," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 10(2), pages 165-177, April.
- Benjamin, Dwayne, 1992. "Household Composition, Labor Markets, and Labor Demand: Testing for Separation in Agricultural Household Models," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 60(2), pages 287-322, March.
- Udry, Christopher, 1990. "Credit Markets in Northern Nigeria: Credit as Insurance in a Rural Economy," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 4(3), pages 251-269, September.
- de Janvry, Alain & Fafchamps, Marcel & Sadoulet, Elisabeth, 1991. "Peasant Household Behaviour with Missing Markets: Some Paradoxes Explained," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 101(409), pages 1400-1417, November.
- Barnum, Howard N & Squire, Lyn, 1978. "Technology and Relative Economic Efficiency," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 30(2), pages 181-198, July.
- Delforce, Julie C., 1994. "Separability in farm-household economics: an experiment with linear programming," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 10(2), April.
- Pinstrup-Andersen, Per, 1994. "World food trends and future food security," Food policy reports 3, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bontkes, Tjark Struif & Keulen, Herman van, 2003. "Modelling the dynamics of agricultural development at farm and regional level," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 76(1), pages 379-396, April.
- Alary, V. & Nefzaoui, A. & Jemaa, M. Ben, 2007. "Promoting the adoption of natural resource management technology in arid and semi-arid areas: Modelling the impact of spineless cactus in alley cropping in Central Tunisia," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 94(2), pages 573-585, May.
- Ruben, Ruerd & Moll, Henk & Kuyvenhoven, Arie, 1998. "Integrating agricultural research and policy analysis: analytical framework and policy applications for bio-economic modelling," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 58(3), pages 331-349, November.
- Laborte, Alice G. & Van Ittersum, Martin K. & Van den Berg, Marrit M., 2007. "Multi-scale analysis of agricultural development: A modelling approach for Ilocos Norte, Philippines," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 94(3), pages 862-873, June.
- Ruben, Ruerd & van Ruijven, Arjan, 2001. "Technical coefficients for bio-economic farm household models: a meta-modelling approach with applications for Southern Mali," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 427-441, March.
- Stoorvogel, J. J. & Antle, J. M. & Crissman, C. C. & Bowen, W., 2004. "The tradeoff analysis model: integrated bio-physical and economic modeling of agricultural production systems," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 80(1), pages 43-66, April.
- repec:kap:policy:v:50:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s11077-016-9267-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hu, Ming-Che & Chen, Yu-Hui & Huang, Li-Chun, 2014. "A sustainable vegetable supply chain using plant factories in Taiwanese markets: A Nash–Cournot model," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 152(C), pages 49-56.
- repec:spr:jqecon:v:15:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s40953-016-0058-z is not listed on IDEAS
- Mouratiadou, Ioanna & Topp, Cairistiona & Moran, Dominic, 2008. "Modelling Agricultural Diffuse Pollution: CAP – WFD Interactions and Cost Effectiveness of Measures," 107th Seminar, January 30-February 1, 2008, Sevilla, Spain 6461, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Janssen, Sander J.C. & van Ittersum, Martin K., 2007. "Assessing farmer behaviour as affected by policy and technological innovations: bio-economic farm models," Reports 9293, SEAMLESS: System for Environmental and Agricultural Modelling, Linking European Science and Society.
- McGregor, M. J. & Rola-Rubzen, M. F. & Murray-Prior, R., 2001. "Micro and macro-level approaches to modelling decision making," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 69(1-2), pages 63-83.
- Senthilkumar, K. & Lubbers, M.T.M.H. & de Ridder, N. & Bindraban, P.S. & Thiyagarajan, T.M. & Giller, K.E., 2011. "Policies to support economic and environmental goals at farm and regional scales: Outcomes for rice farmers in Southern India depend on their resource endowment," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 104(1), pages 82-93, January.
- Janssen, Sander & van Ittersum, Martin K., 2007. "Assessing farm innovations and responses to policies: A review of bio-economic farm models," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 94(3), pages 622-636, June.
- Wei, Yongping & Chen, Deli & Hu, Kelin & Willett, Ian R. & Langford, John, 2009. "Policy incentives for reducing nitrate leaching from intensive agriculture in desert oases of Alxa, Inner Mongolia, China," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 96(7), pages 1114-1119, July.
- Wiig, Henrik & Aune, Jens B. & Glomsrod, Solveig, 2001. "Structural adjustment and soil degradation in Tanzania A CGE model approach with endogenous soil productivity," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 24(3), March.
- Hengsdijk, H. & van Ittersum, M. K. & Rossing, W. A. H., 1998. "Quantitative analysis of farming systems for policy formulation: development of new tools," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 58(3), pages 381-394, November.
- Wiig, Henrik & Aune, Jens B. & Glomsrod, Solveig & Iversen, Vegard, 2001. "Structural adjustment and soil degradation in Tanzania: A CGE model approach with endogenous soil productivity," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 24(3), pages 263-287, March.
- Parisa Aghajanzadeh-Darzi & Pierre-Alain Jayet & Athanasios Petsakos, 2017.
"Improvement of a Bio-Economic Mathematical Programming Model in the Case of On-Farm Source Inputs and Outputs,"
Journal of Quantitative Economics,
Springer;The Indian Econometric Society (TIES), vol. 15(3), pages 489-508, September.
- Aghajanzadeh-Darzi, Parisa & Jayet, Pierre-Alain & Domingues, M.J.P, 2012. "Improvement of a bio-economic mathematical programming model in the case of on-farm source inputs and outputs," 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil 126768, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- van Keulen, Herman, 2007. "Quantitative analyses of natural resource management options at different scales," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 94(3), pages 768-783, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:agisys:v:58:y:1998:i:3:p:465-481. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/agsy .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.