World food trends and future food security
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tony Binns & Kenneth Lynch, 1998. "Feeding Africa's growing cities into the 21st century: the potential of urban agriculture," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 10(6), pages 777-793.
- Partha Dasgupta, 1998. "The Economics of Poverty in Poor Countries," STICERD - Development Economics Papers - From 2008 this series has been superseded by Economic Organisation and Public Policy Discussion Papers 09, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Tangka, F L & Emerson, R D & Jabbar, Mohammad A., 2002. "Food security effects of intensified dairying: Evidence from the Ethiopian highlands," Research Reports 182888, International Livestock Research Institute.
- Mikesell, Raymond F., 1995. "The limits to growth : A reappraisal," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 127-131, June.
- Gill, Gerard J., 1996. "Agriculture and natural resource management," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 7(2), pages 317-332.
- Kruseman, Gideon & Bade, Jan, 1998. "Agrarian policies for sustainable land use: bio-economic modelling to assess the effectiveness of policy instruments," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 58(3), pages 465-481, November.
- Pinstrup-Andersen, Per & Pandya-Lorch, Rajul, 1997. "Food Security: A Global Perspective," 1997 Conference, August 10-16, 1997, Sacramento, California 197029, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Mehra, Rekha, 1995. "Raising Agricultural Productivity: The Role of Women Farmers," 1994 Conference, August 22-29, 1994, Harare, Zimbabwe 183400, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fpr:fprepo:3. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifprius.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.