Agriculture and natural resource management
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Fujisaka, Sam & Harrington, Larry & Hobbs, Peter, 1994. "Rice-Wheat in South Asia: Systems and long-term priorities established through diagnostic research," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 169-187.
- Agcaoili, Mercedita C. & Rosegrant, Mark W., 1994. "World supply and demand projections for cereals, 2020," 2020 vision briefs 2, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Garcia, Marito, 1994. "Malnutrition and food insecurity projections, 2020," 2020 vision briefs 6, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Pinstrup-Andersen, Per & Pandya-Lorch, Rajul, 1994. "Alleviating poverty, intensifying agriculture, and effectively managing natural resources.:," 2020 vision discussion papers 1, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Pinstrup-Andersen, Per, 1994. "World food trends and future food security," Food policy reports 3, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- DeRosa, Dean A. & Sharma, Manohar & Wanmali, Sudhir, 1996. "Agriculture and food security in South Asia by the year 2020 : An introduction," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 7(2), pages 247-250.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Mikesell, Raymond F., 1995. "The limits to growth : A reappraisal," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 127-131, June.
- Andam, Kwaw & Ahmed, Hanane & Richey, Jeffrey & Bruns, Bryan & Al-Wadaey, Ahmed, 2015. "Characterizing Rural Landscapes and Communities through Integrated Information: An Application to Yemen," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 210946, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Pinstrup-Andersen, Per & Pandya-Lorch, Rajul, 1997. "Food Security: A Global Perspective," 1997 Conference, August 10-16, 1997, Sacramento, California 197029, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Erenstein, Olaf, 2009. "Zero tillage in the rice-wheat systems of the Indo-Gangetic Plains: A review of impacts and sustainability implications," IFPRI discussion papers 916, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Erenstein, Olaf, 2011. "Cropping systems and crop residue management in the Trans-Gangetic Plains: Issues and challenges for conservation agriculture from village surveys," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 104(1), pages 54-62, January.
- Tony Binns & Kenneth Lynch, 1998. "Feeding Africa's growing cities into the 21st century: the potential of urban agriculture," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 10(6), pages 777-793.
- Tangka, F L & Emerson, R D & Jabbar, Mohammad A., 2002. "Food security effects of intensified dairying: Evidence from the Ethiopian highlands," Research Reports 182888, International Livestock Research Institute.
- Barham, James & Chitemi, Clarence, 2008. "Collective action initiatives to improve marketing performance: Lessons from farmer groups in Tanzania," CAPRi working papers 74, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Mehra, Rekha, 1995. "Raising Agricultural Productivity: The Role of Women Farmers," 1994 Conference, August 22-29, 1994, Harare, Zimbabwe 183400, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Kumar, Anil & Prasad, Keshav & Kushwaha, R.R. & Rajput, M.M. & Sachan, B.S., 2010. "Determinants Influencing the Acceptance of Resource Conservation Technology: Case of Zero-Tillage in Rice-Wheat Farming Systems in Uttar Pradesh, Bihar and Haryana States," Indian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Indian Society of Agricultural Economics, vol. 65(3), pages 1-13.
- Pender, John & Ssewanyana, Sarah & Edward, Kato & Nkonya, Ephraim M., 2004. "Linkages between poverty and land management in rural Uganda: evidence from the Uganda National Household Survey, 1999/00," EPTD discussion papers 122, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Laxmi, Vijay & Mishra, Vinod, 2007. "Factors Affecting the Adoption of Resource Conservation Technology: Case of Zero Tillage in Rice-Wheat Farming Systems," Indian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Indian Society of Agricultural Economics, vol. 62(1), pages 1-13.
- Scherr, Sara J. & Yadav, Satya N., 1996. "Land degradation in the developing world," 2020 vision briefs 44, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Niek Koning & Nico Heerink & Sjef Kauffman, 2001. "Food Insecurity, Soil Degradation and Agricultural Markets in West Africa: Why Current Policy Approaches Fail," Oxford Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 29(2), pages 189-207.
- Bahiigwa, Godfrey, 2006. "Access of Eastern African Farmers to Domestic and International Markets: Opportunities and Constraints," 2006 Annual Meeting, August 12-18, 2006, Queensland, Australia 25270, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Partha Dasgupta, 1998. "The Economics of Poverty in Poor Countries," STICERD - Development Economics Papers - From 2008 this series has been superseded by Economic Organisation and Public Policy Discussion Papers 09, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Renkow, Mitch, 2000. "Poverty, productivity and production environment:: a review of the evidence," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(4), pages 463-478, August.
- Renkow, Mitch & Hallstrom, Daniel G. & Karanja, Daniel David, 2001. "Rural Infrastructure, Transactions Costs, And Marketed Surplus In Kenya," 2001 Annual meeting, August 5-8, Chicago, IL 20668, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Nkonya, Ephraim M. & Pender, John & Kato, Edward & Mugarura, Samuel & Muwonge, James, 2005. "Who knows, who cares?: determinants of enactment, awareness and compliance with community natural resource management," CAPRi working papers 41, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Kruseman, Gideon & Bade, Jan, 1998. "Agrarian policies for sustainable land use: bio-economic modelling to assess the effectiveness of policy instruments," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 58(3), pages 465-481, November.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:asieco:v:7:y:1996:i:2:p:317-332. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/asieco .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Catherine Liu (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/asieco .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.