Rice-Wheat in South Asia: Systems and long-term priorities established through diagnostic research
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Erenstein, Olaf, 2009. "Zero tillage in the rice-wheat systems of the Indo-Gangetic Plains: A review of impacts and sustainability implications," IFPRI discussion papers 916, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Laxmi, Vijay & Mishra, Vinod, 2007. "Factors Affecting the Adoption of Resource Conservation Technology: Case of Zero Tillage in Rice-Wheat Farming Systems," Indian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Indian Society of Agricultural Economics, vol. 62(1).
- Gill, Gerard J., 1996. "Agriculture and natural resource management," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 7(2), pages 317-332.
- Kumar, Anil & Prasad, Keshav & Kushwaha, R.R. & Rajput, M.M. & Sachan, B.S., 2010. "Determinants Influencing the Acceptance of Resource Conservation Technology: Case of Zero-Tillage in Rice-Wheat Farming Systems in Uttar Pradesh, Bihar and Haryana States," Indian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Indian Society of Agricultural Economics, vol. 65(3).
- Byerlee, Derek R. & Pingali, Prabhu L., 1995. "Asian NARS: Frustrations and Fulfilments," 1994 Conference, August 22-29, 1994, Harare, Zimbabwe 183444, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Erenstein, Olaf & Thorpe, William, 2011. "Livelihoods and agro-ecological gradients: A meso-level analysis in the Indo-Gangetic Plains, India," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 104(1), pages 42-53, January.
- Erenstein, Olaf, 2011. "Cropping systems and crop residue management in the Trans-Gangetic Plains: Issues and challenges for conservation agriculture from village surveys," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 104(1), pages 54-62, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:agisys:v:46:y:1994:i:2:p:169-187. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/agsy .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.