Zero tillage in the rice-wheat systems of the Indo-Gangetic Plains: A review of impacts and sustainability implications
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||2009|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Web page: http://www.ifpri.org/
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Iqbal, Muhammad & Khan, M. Azeem & Anwar, M. Zubair, 2002.
"Zero-tillage Technology and Farm Profits: A Case Study of Wheat Growers in the Rice Zone of Punjab,"
2681, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2002.
- Mohammad Iqbal & M. Azeem Khan & M. Zubair Anwar, 2002. "Zero-tillage Technology and Farm Profits: A Case Study of Wheat Growers in the Rice Zone of Punjab," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 41(4), pages 665-682.
- Erenstein, Olaf & Malik, R.K. & Singh, Sher, 2007. "Adoption and Impacts of Zero-Tillage in the Rice-Wheat Zone of Irrigated Haryana, India," Impact Studies 56092, CIMMYT: International Maize and Wheat Improvement Center.
- Fujisaka, Sam & Harrington, Larry & Hobbs, Peter, 1994. "Rice-Wheat in South Asia: Systems and long-term priorities established through diagnostic research," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 169-187.
- Vincent, David P. & Quirke, Derek, 2002. "Controlling Phalaris Minor in the Indian Rice-Wheat Belt," Impact Assessment Series (IAS) 47696, Australian Centre for International Agricultural Research.
- Farooq, Umar & Sharif, Muhammad & Erenstein, Olaf, 2007. "Adoption and Impacts of Zero-Tillage in the Rice-Wheat Zone of Irrigated Punjab, Pakistan," Impact Studies 56095, CIMMYT: International Maize and Wheat Improvement Center.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fpr:ifprid:916. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ()
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.