Zero tillage in the rice-wheat systems of the Indo-Gangetic Plains: A review of impacts and sustainability implications
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Farooq, Umar & Sharif, Muhammad & Erenstein, Olaf, 2007. "Adoption and Impacts of Zero-Tillage in the Rice-Wheat Zone of Irrigated Punjab, Pakistan," Impact Studies 56095, CIMMYT: International Maize and Wheat Improvement Center.
- Mohammad Iqbal & M. Azeem Khan & M. Zubair Anwar, 2002.
"Zero-tillage Technology and Farm Profits: A Case Study of Wheat Growers in the Rice Zone of Punjab,"
The Pakistan Development Review,
Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 41(4), pages 665-682.
- Iqbal, Muhammad & Khan, M. Azeem & Anwar, M. Zubair, 2002. "Zero-tillage Technology and Farm Profits: A Case Study of Wheat Growers in the Rice Zone of Punjab," MPRA Paper 2681, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2002.
- Fujisaka, Sam & Harrington, Larry & Hobbs, Peter, 1994. "Rice-Wheat in South Asia: Systems and long-term priorities established through diagnostic research," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 169-187.
- Vincent, David P. & Quirke, Derek, 2002. "Controlling Phalaris Minor in the Indian Rice-Wheat Belt," Impact Assessment Series (IAS) 47696, Australian Centre for International Agricultural Research.
- Erenstein, Olaf & Malik, R.K. & Singh, Sher, 2007. "Adoption and Impacts of Zero-Tillage in the Rice-Wheat Zone of Irrigated Haryana, India," Impact Studies 56092, CIMMYT: International Maize and Wheat Improvement Center.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:bla:agecon:v:48:y:2017:i:3:p:317-326 is not listed on IDEAS
- Beliyou Haile & Carlo Azzarri & Cleo Roberts & David J. Spielman, 2017.
"Targeting, bias, and expected impact of complex innovations on developing-country agriculture: evidence from Malawi,"
International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 48(3), pages 317-326, May.
- Haile, Beliyou & Azzarri, Carlo & Roberts, Cleo & Spielman, David J., 2015. "Targeting, bias, and expected impact of complex innovations on developing-country agriculture: Evidence from Malawi," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 211697, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
More about this item
Keywordsmillions fed; food security; zero tillage; rice; Wheat; Indo-Gangetic Plains; IGP;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fpr:ifprid:916. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifprius.html .