Contact information of CIMMYT: International Maize and Wheat Improvement Center
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:cimmsp. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: AgEcon Search (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/cimmymx.html .
- 147204 Farmer Access and Differential Impacts of Zero Tillage Technology in the Subsistence Wheat Farming Systems of West Bengal, India
by Krishna, Vijesh V. & Aravindakshan, Sreejith & Chowdhury, Apurba & Rudra, Bankim
- 147181 An Innovation Learning Platform for Drought Tolerant Maize in Malawi: Lessons Learned and the Way Forward
by Kassie, Girma Tesfahun & Erenstein, Olaf & Mwangi, Wilfred & Setimela, Peter S. & Langyintuo, Augustine S. & Kaonga, K.K.
- 147109 Characterizing the Cereal Systems and Identifying the Potential of Conservation Agriculture in South Asia
by Krishna, Vijesh V. & Mehrotra, Meera Bhatia & Teufel, Nils & Bishnoi, Dalip Kumar
- 147108 Characterization of Maize Production in Southern Africa: Synthesis of CIMMYT/DTMA Household Level Farming System Surveys in Angola, Malawi, Mozambique, Zambia and Zimbabwe
by Kassie, Girma Tesfahun & Erenstein, Olaf & Mwangi, Wilfred & La Rovere, Roberto & Setimela, Peter S. & Langyintuo, Augustine S.
- 147107 Modern ICT for Agricultural Development and Risk Management in Smallholder Agriculture in India
by Mittal, Surabhi
- 147106 Determinants of Adoption and Spatial Diversity of Wheat Varieties on Household Farms in Turkey
by Negassa, Asfaw & Hellin, Jonathan & Shiferaw, Bekele A.