Farmer Access and Differential Impacts of Zero Tillage Technology in the Subsistence Wheat Farming Systems of West Bengal, India
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Farooq, Umar & Sharif, Muhammad & Erenstein, Olaf, 2007. "Adoption and Impacts of Zero-Tillage in the Rice-Wheat Zone of Irrigated Punjab, Pakistan," Impact Studies 56095, CIMMYT: International Maize and Wheat Improvement Center.
- Erenstein, Olaf & Malik, R.K. & Singh, Sher, 2007. "Adoption and Impacts of Zero-Tillage in the Rice-Wheat Zone of Irrigated Haryana, India," Impact Studies 56092, CIMMYT: International Maize and Wheat Improvement Center.
- Ekboir, Javier, 2002. "Developing No-Till Packages for Small-Scale Farmers," Facts and Trends/Overview and Outlook 298005, CIMMYT: International Maize and Wheat Improvement Center.
- Ali, Mubarik & Byerlee, Derek, 2000. "Productivity growth and resource degradation in Pakistan's Punjab - a decomposition analysis," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2480, The World Bank.
- Becerril, Javier & Abdulai, Awudu, 2010. "The Impact of Improved Maize Varieties on Poverty in Mexico: A Propensity Score-Matching Approach," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 38(7), pages 1024-1035, July.
- Erenstein, Olaf & Thorpe, William, 2011. "Livelihoods and agro-ecological gradients: A meso-level analysis in the Indo-Gangetic Plains, India," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 104(1), pages 42-53, January.
- Knowler, Duncan & Bradshaw, Ben, 2007. "Farmers' adoption of conservation agriculture: A review and synthesis of recent research," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 25-48, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Krishna, Vijesh V. & Spielman, David J. & Veettil, Prakashan C. & Ghimire, Subash, 2014. "An empirical examination of the dynamics of varietal turnover in Indian wheat:," IFPRI discussion papers 1336, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Sreejith Aravindakshan & Frederick Rossi & T. S. Amjath-Babu & Prakashan Chellattan Veettil & Timothy J. Krupnik, 2018. "Application of a bias-corrected meta-frontier approach and an endogenous switching regression to analyze the technical efficiency of conservation tillage for wheat in South Asia," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 49(2), pages 153-171, June.
- Krishna, Vijesh V. & Veettil, Prakashan C., 2014. "Productivity and efficiency impacts of conservation tillage in northwest Indo-Gangetic Plains," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 127(C), pages 126-138.
More about this item
KeywordsCrop Production/Industries; Food Security and Poverty;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2013-05-11 (Agricultural Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:cimmsp:147204. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cimmymx.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.