Technology diversification: Assessing impacts on crop income and agrochemical uses in Malawi
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- James Heckman & Justin L. Tobias & Edward Vytlacil, 2001.
"Four Parameters of Interest in the Evaluation of Social Programs,"
Southern Economic Journal,
Southern Economic Association, vol. 68(2), pages 210-223, October.
- Heckman, J J & Tobias, Justin & Vytlacil, Ed, 2001. "Four Parameters of Interest in the Evaluation of Social Programs," Staff General Research Papers Archive 12022, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Teklewold, Hailemariam & Kassie, Menale & Shiferaw, Bekele & Köhlin, Gunnar, 2013. "Cropping system diversification, conservation tillage and modern seed adoption in Ethiopia: Impacts on household income, agrochemical use and demand for labor," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 93(C), pages 85-93.
- Salvatore Di Falco & Marcella Veronesi, 2014.
"Managing Environmental Risk in Presence of Climate Change: The Role of Adaptation in the Nile Basin of Ethiopia,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 57(4), pages 553-577, April.
- Di Falco, Salvatore & Veronesi, Marcella, 2011. "On Adaptation To Climate Change And Risk Exposure In The Nile Basin Of Ethiopia," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 115549, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Di Falco, Salvatore & Veronesi, Marcella, 2012. "Managing Environmental Risk In Presence Of Climate Change: Evidence From Ethiopia," 126th Seminar, June 27-29, 2012, Capri, Italy 126010, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Di Falco, Salvatore & Veronesi, Marcella, 2012. "Managing Environmental Risk in Presence of Climate Change: The Role of Adaptation in the Nile basin of Ethiopia," 86th Annual Conference, April 16-18, 2012, Warwick University, Coventry, UK 134775, Agricultural Economics Society.
- Salvatore Di Falco & Marcella Veronesi, 2011. "On Adaptation to Climate Change and Risk Exposure in the Nile Basin of Ethiopia," IED Working paper 11-15, IED Institute for Environmental Decisions, ETH Zurich.
- Menale Kassie & Precious Zikhali & John Pender & Gunnar Köhlin, 2010. "The Economics of Sustainable Land Management Practices in the Ethiopian Highlands," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 61(3), pages 605-627.
- Mansur, Erin T. & Mendelsohn, Robert & Morrison, Wendy, 2008. "Climate change adaptation: A study of fuel choice and consumption in the US energy sector," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 55(2), pages 175-193, March.
- Michael Lokshin & Roger B. Newson, 2011. "Impact of interventions on discrete outcomes: Maximum likelihood estimation of the binary choice models with binary endogenous regressors," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 11(3), pages 368-385, September.
- Ricker-Gilbert, Jacob & Jayne, Thomas S., 2009. "Do Fertilizer Subsidies Affect the Demand for Commercial Fertilizer? An Example from Malawi," 2009 Conference, August 16-22, 2009, Beijing, China 51606, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Becerril, Javier & Abdulai, Awudu, 2010. "The Impact of Improved Maize Varieties on Poverty in Mexico: A Propensity Score-Matching Approach," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 38(7), pages 1024-1035, July.
- David W. Carter & J. Walter Milon, 2005. "Price Knowledge in Household Demand for Utility Services," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 81(2).
- François Bourguignon & Martin Fournier & Marc Gurgand, 2007.
"Selection Bias Corrections Based On The Multinomial Logit Model: Monte Carlo Comparisons,"
Journal of Economic Surveys,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 21(1), pages 174-205, February.
- François Bourguignon & Martin Fournier & Marc Gurgand, 2004. "Selection Bias Corrections Based on the Multinomial Logit Model: Monte-Carlo Comparisons," DELTA Working Papers 2004-20, DELTA (Ecole normale supérieure).
- François Bourguignon & Marc Gurgand & Martin Fournier, 2007. "Selection bias corrections based on the multinomial logit model: Monte Carlo comparisons," Post-Print halshs-00201372, HAL.
- Li, Xian-song & Bai, Li & Zhang, Li-ming, 2011. "Resource Allocation of Agricultural Science and Technology R&D," Asian Agricultural Research, USA-China Science and Culture Media Corporation, vol. 3(03), March.
- Knowler, Duncan & Bradshaw, Ben, 2007. "Farmers' adoption of conservation agriculture: A review and synthesis of recent research," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 25-48, February.
More about this item
KeywordsJoint adoption; crop income; agrochemicals use; Malawi; multinomial switching regression; Agricultural and Food Policy; Crop Production/Industries; Q01; Q12; Q57;
- Q01 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - General - - - Sustainable Development
- Q12 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Micro Analysis of Farm Firms, Farm Households, and Farm Input Markets
- Q57 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Ecological Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2016-04-30 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:iaae15:211838. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iaaeeea.html .