Contact information of International Rice Research Institute (IRRI)
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:irricg. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deirrph.html .
- 164501 Global Rice Science Partnership: Women in Motion
- 164498 Management strategies for weedy rice in Asia
edited by Singh Chauhan, Bhagirath
- 164484 Rice Almanac Fourth Edition
- 164475 Research Methods in Toxicology and Insecticide Resistance Monitoring of Rice Planthoppers
by Heong, K.L. & Tan, K.H. & Garcia, C.P.F. & Liu, Z. & Lu, Z.
- 164464 Global Rice Science Partnership: Partnership in Motion
- 164460 Meta-Impact Assessment of the Irrigated Rice Research Consortium
edited by Rejesus, Roderick M. & Martin, Adrienne M. & Gypmantasiri, Phrek
- 164419 EIRLSBN: Twenty years of achievements in rice breeding
edited by Collard, B.C.Y. & Ismail, A.M. & Hardy, B.
- 164496 Weed Management in direct-seeded rice systems
edited by Singh Chauhan, Bhagirath
- 164495 Sowing the seeds of rice science: achievements and future directions for training at IRRI
edited by Molina, Imelda R. & Castillo, Gelia T. & Barker, Randolph & Castanar, Pamela & Magor, Noel
- 164473 Reaching resource-poor farmers: innovative partnerships in video-led extension
edited by Magor, Noel & Salahuddin, Ahmed & Gandhi, Rikin & Hardy, Bill
- 164469 Patterns of Varietal Adoption and Economics of Rice Production in Asia
edited by Wang, H. & Pandey, S. & Velarde, O. & Hardy, B.
- 164467 Patterns of Adoption of Improved Rice Varieties and Farm-Level Impacts in Stress-Prone Rainfed Areas in South Asia
edited by Pandey, S. & Gauchan, D. & Malabayuabas, Maria Luz & Bool-Emerick, M. & Hardy, B.
- 164463 Methodologies for Root Drought Studies in Rice
edited by Shashidhar, H.E. & Henry, Amelia & Hardy, Bill
- 164450 Handbook on Rice Policy for Asia
by Tobias, Annette & Molina, Imelda & Valera, Harold Glenn & Mottaleb, Khondoker Abdul & Mohanty, Samarendu
- 164415 Advances in Temperate Rice Research
edited by Jena, K.K. & Hardy, B.
- 164411 Adoption and diffusion of modern rice varieties in Bangladesh and eastern India
edited by Hossain, M. & Jaim, W.M.H. & Paris, T.R. & Hardy, B.
- 164490 Rice-maize systems in Asia: current situation and potential
edited by Timsina, J. & Buresh, R.J. & Dobermann, A. & Dixon, J.
- 164481 Research Methods in Toxicology and Insecticide Resistance Monitoring of Rice Planthoppers
edited by Heong, K.L. & Tan, K.H. & Garcia, C.P.F. & Fabellar, L.T. & Lu, Z.
- 164448 Gulma Padi di Asia
edited by Caton, B.P. & Mortimer, M. & Hill, J.E. & Johnson, D.E.
- 164421 Guide to participatory varietal selection for submergence-tolerant rice
edited by Paris, T. & Manzanilla, D. & Tatlonghari, G. & Labios, Romeo V. & Cueno, A. & Villanueva, D.
- 164492 Rodent Outbreaks: Ecology and Impacts
edited by Singleton, Grant R. & Belmain, Steve R. & Brown, Peter R. & Hardy, Bill
- 164488 Rice in the Global Economy: Strategic Research and Policy Issues for Food Security
edited by Pandey, Sushil & Byerlee, Derek R. & Dawe, David & Dobermann, Achim & Mohanty, Samarendu & Rozelle, Scott & Hardy, Bill
- 164479 Research to Impact: Case Studies for Natural Resource Management for Irrigated Rice in Asia
edited by Palis, Florencia G. & Singleton, Grant R. & Casimero, Madonna C. & Hardy, Bill
- 164472 A Practical Field Guide to Weeds of Rice in Asia
by Caton, B.P. & Mortimer, M. & Hill, J.E. & Johnson, D.E.
- 164456 Improving Agricultural Productivity in Rice-Based Systems of the High Barind Tract of Bangladesh
edited by Riches, C.R. & Harris, D. & Johnson, D.E. & Hardy, B.
- 164418 Drought Frontiers in Rice: Crop Improvement for Increased Rainfed Production
edited by Serraj, R. & Bennett, John & Hardy, B.
- 164416 Direct Seeding of Rice and Weed Management in the Irrigated Rice-Wheat Cropping System of the Indo-Gangetic Plains
edited by Singh, Y. & Singh, V.P. & Chauhan, B. & Orr, A. & Mortimer, A.M. & Johnson, D.E. & Hardy, B.