Changes in Rice Farming in the Philippines: Insights from five decades of a household-level survey
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Balié, Jean & Valera, Harold Glenn, 2020. "Domestic and international impacts of the rice trade policy reform in the Philippines," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 92(C).
- Ruixue Wang & Roderick M. Rejesus & Jesse B. Tack & Joseph V. Balagtas & Andy D. Nelson, 2022.
"Quantifying the Yield Sensitivity of Modern Rice Varieties to Warming Temperatures: Evidence from the Philippines,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics, John Wiley & Sons, vol. 104(1), pages 318-339, January.
- Wang, Ruixue & Rejesus, Roderick M. & Tack, Jesse B. & Balagtas, Joseph V. & Nelson, Andy, 2019. "Quantifying the Yield Sensitivity of Modern Rice Varieties to Warming Temperatures: Evidence from the Philippines," 172nd EAAE Seminar, May 28-29, 2019, Brussels, Belgium 289720, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Roehlano M. Briones, 2017. "Characterization Of Agricultural Workers In The Philippines," Working Papers id:12308, eSocialSciences.
- Briones, Roehlano M., 2017. "Characterization of Agricultural Workers in the Philippines," Discussion Papers DP 2017-31, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Silva, João Vasco & Reidsma, Pytrik & Lourdes Velasco, Ma. & Laborte, Alice G. & van Ittersum, Martin K., 2018. "Intensification of rice-based farming systems in Central Luzon, Philippines: Constraints at field, farm and regional levels," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 165(C), pages 55-70.
- Ginbert P. Cuaton & Laurence L. Delina, 2022. "Two decades of rice research in Indonesia and the Philippines: A systematic review and research agenda for the social sciences," Palgrave Communications, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 9(1), pages 1-21, December.
- Keijiro Otsuka, 2021. "Changing Relationship between Farm Size and Productivity and Its Implications for Philippine Agriculture," Discussion Papers 2102, Graduate School of Economics, Kobe University.
More about this item
KeywordsResearch and Development/Tech Change/Emerging Technologies;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:irricg:281801. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/deirrph.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: AgEcon Search (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/deirrph.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.