Integrated Crop and Resource Management in the Rice-Wheat System of South Asia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Farooq, Umar & Sharif, Muhammad & Erenstein, Olaf, 2007. "Adoption and Impacts of Zero-Tillage in the Rice-Wheat Zone of Irrigated Punjab, Pakistan," Impact Studies 56095, CIMMYT: International Maize and Wheat Improvement Center.
- Erenstein, O. & Farooq, U. & Malik, R. K. & Sharif, M., 2007.
"Adoption and impacts of zero tillage as a resource conserving technology in the irrigated plains of South Asia,"
IWMI Research Reports
H040663, International Water Management Institute.
- Erenstein, Olaf & Farooq, Umar & Malik, R.K. & Sharif, Muhammad, 2007. "Adoption and impacts of zero tillage as a resource conserving technology in the irrigated plains of South Asia," IWMI Research Reports 91816, International Water Management Institute.
- Erenstein, Olaf & Malik, R.K. & Singh, Sher, 2007. "Adoption and Impacts of Zero-Tillage in the Rice-Wheat Zone of Irrigated Haryana, India," Impact Studies 56092, CIMMYT: International Maize and Wheat Improvement Center.
- Laxmi, Vijay & Erenstein, Olaf & Gupta, Raj K., 2007. "Impact of Zero Tillage in India's Rice-Wheat Systems," Impact Studies 56093, CIMMYT: International Maize and Wheat Improvement Center.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gopal Datt Bhatta & Pramod Kumar Aggarwal & Amit Kumar Shrivastava & Lindsay Sproule, 2016. "Is rainfall gradient a factor of livelihood diversification? Empirical evidence from around climatic hotspots in Indo-Gangetic Plains," Environment, Development and Sustainability: A Multidisciplinary Approach to the Theory and Practice of Sustainable Development, Springer, vol. 18(6), pages 1657-1678, December.
- Gopal Datt Bhatta & Hemant Raj Ojha & Pramod Kumar Aggarwal & V. Rasheed Sulaiman & Parvin Sultana & Dhanej Thapa & Nimisha Mittal & Khemraj Dahal & Paul Thomson & Laxman Ghimire, 2017. "Agricultural innovation and adaptation to climate change: empirical evidence from diverse agro-ecologies in South Asia," Environment, Development and Sustainability: A Multidisciplinary Approach to the Theory and Practice of Sustainable Development, Springer, vol. 19(2), pages 497-525, April.
- Sidhu, H.S. & Jat, M.L. & Singh, Yadvinder & Sidhu, Ravneet Kaur & Gupta, Naveen & Singh, Parvinder & Singh, Pankaj & Jat, H.S. & Gerard, Bruno, 2019. "Sub-surface drip fertigation with conservation agriculture in a rice-wheat system: A breakthrough for addressing water and nitrogen use efficiency," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 216(C), pages 273-283.
- Gulab Singh Yadav & Rahul Datta & Shamina Imran Pathan & Rattan Lal & Ram Swaroop Meena & Subhash Babu & Anup Das & S. N. Bhowmik & Mrinmoy Datta & Poulami Saha & Pawan Kumar Mishra, 2017. "Effects of Conservation Tillage and Nutrient Management Practices on Soil Fertility and Productivity of Rice ( Oryza sativa L.)–Rice System in North Eastern Region of India," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(10), pages 1-17, October.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:irricg:164458. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deirrph.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.