Productivity and Efficiency Impacts of Zero Tillage Wheat in Northwest Indo-Gangetic Plains
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Park, B. U. & Sickles, R. C. & Simar, L., 1998.
"Stochastic panel frontiers: A semiparametric approach,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 84(2), pages 273-301, June.
- PARK, Byeong U. & SICKLES, Robin C. & SIMAR, Léopold, 1996. "Stochastic Panel Frontiers : A Semiparametric Approach," CORE Discussion Papers 1996038, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- PARK, Beyong U. & SICKLES, Robin C. & SIMAR, Léopold, 1998. "Stochastic panel frontiers: A semiparametric approach," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1330, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Ekboir, Javier, 2002. "Developing No-Till Packages for Small-Scale Farmers," Facts and Trends/Overview and Outlook 298005, CIMMYT: International Maize and Wheat Improvement Center.
- Park, Byeong U. & Sickles, Robin C. & Simar, Leopold, 2003.
"Semiparametric-efficient estimation of AR(1) panel data models,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 117(2), pages 279-309, December.
- Byeong Park & Robin C. Sickles & Leopold Simar, 2000. "Semiparametric Efficient Estimation of AR(1) Panel Data Models," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 1510, Econometric Society.
- Park, B.U. & Sickles, R.C. & Simar, L., 2000. "Semiparametric Efficient Estimation of AR(1) Panel Data Models," Papers 0020, Catholique de Louvain - Institut de statistique.
- Andrew Johnson & Timo Kuosmanen, 2011. "One-stage estimation of the effects of operational conditions and practices on productive performance: asymptotically normal and efficient, root-n consistent StoNEZD method," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 36(2), pages 219-230, October.
- Erenstein, O. & Farooq, U. & Malik, R. K. & Sharif, M., 2007.
"Adoption and impacts of zero tillage as a resource conserving technology in the irrigated plains of South Asia,"
IWMI Research Reports
H040663, International Water Management Institute.
- Erenstein, Olaf & Farooq, Umar & Malik, R.K. & Sharif, Muhammad, 2007. "Adoption and impacts of zero tillage as a resource conserving technology in the irrigated plains of South Asia," IWMI Research Reports 91816, International Water Management Institute.
- Kuosmanen, Timo, 2012. "Stochastic semi-nonparametric frontier estimation of electricity distribution networks: Application of the StoNED method in the Finnish regulatory model," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(6), pages 2189-2199.
- Park, Byeong U. & Sickles, Robin C. & Simar, Leopold, 2007.
"Semiparametric efficient estimation of dynamic panel data models,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 136(1), pages 281-301, January.
- Byeong U. Park & Robin C Sickles & Léopold Simar, 2002. "Semi parametric efficient estimation of dynamic panel data models," 10th International Conference on Panel Data, Berlin, July 5-6, 2002 C6-1, International Conferences on Panel Data.
- Rejesus, Roderick M. & Heisey, Paul W. & Smale, Melinda, 1999. "Sources of Productivity Growth in Wheat: A Review of Recent Performance and Medium- to Long-Term Prospects," Economics Working Papers 7693, CIMMYT: International Maize and Wheat Improvement Center.
- Johnson, Andrew L. & Kuosmanen, Timo, 2012. "One-stage and two-stage DEA estimation of the effects of contextual variables," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 220(2), pages 559-570.
- Ali, Mubarik & Byerlee, Derek, 2000. "Productivity growth and resource degradation in Pakistan's Punjab - a decomposition analysis," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2480, The World Bank.
- Laxmi, Vijay & Erenstein, Olaf & Gupta, Raj K., 2007. "Impact of Zero Tillage in India's Rice-Wheat Systems," Impact Studies 56093, CIMMYT: International Maize and Wheat Improvement Center.
- Fan, Yanqin & Li, Qi & Weersink, Alfons, 1996. "Semiparametric Estimation of Stochastic Production Frontier Models," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 14(4), pages 460-468, October.
- Kumbhakar, Subal C. & Park, Byeong U. & Simar, Leopold & Tsionas, Efthymios G., 2007. "Nonparametric stochastic frontiers: A local maximum likelihood approach," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 137(1), pages 1-27, March.
- Darryl Holden, 2004. "Testing the Normality Assumption in the Tobit Model," Journal of Applied Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 31(5), pages 521-532.
- Krishna, Vijesh V. & Mehrotra, Meera Bhatia & Teufel, Nils & Bishnoi, Dalip Kumar, 2012. "Characterizing the Cereal Systems and Identifying the Potential of Conservation Agriculture in South Asia," Socioeconomics Program Working Papers 147109, CIMMYT: International Maize and Wheat Improvement Center.
- Timo Kuosmanen & Mika Kortelainen, 2012. "Stochastic non-smooth envelopment of data: semi-parametric frontier estimation subject to shape constraints," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 38(1), pages 11-28, August.
More about this item
KeywordsConservation agriculture; convex nonparametric least squares; Haryana; instrumental variables; smallholder farmers; India; zero tillage (ZT); wheat; agricultural productivity; Wheat; production; technology;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ess:wpaper:id:7716. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Padma Prakash). General contact details of provider: http://www.esocialsciences.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.