Testing the Normality Assumption in the Tobit Model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- G. Robin Henderson, 2001. "EWMA and industrial applications to feedback adjustment and control," Journal of Applied Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 28(3-4), pages 399-407.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Darryl Holden & Roger Perman, 2014.
"The convenient calculation of some test statistics in models of discrete choice,"
1410, University of Strathclyde Business School, Department of Economics.
- Holden, Darryl & Perman, Roger, 2014. "The convenient calculation of some test statistics in models of discrete choice," SIRE Discussion Papers 2015-07, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Speelman, Stijn & D'Haese, Marijke F.C. & Buysse, Jeroen & D'Haese, Luc, 2007. "Technical efficiency of water use and its determinants, study at efficiencies in small-scale irrigation schemes in North-West Province, South Africa," 106th Seminar, October 25-27, 2007, Montpellier, France 7904, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Vijesh Krishna & Prakashan Veettil, 2015. "Productivity and Efficiency Impacts of Zero Tillage Wheat in Northwest Indo-Gangetic Plains," Working Papers id:7716, eSocialSciences.
- Frija, Aymen & Speelman, Stijn & Chebil, Ali & Buysse, Jeroen & Van Huylenbroeck, Guido, 2008. "Performances And Efficiencies Of The Irrigation Water Users’ Associations In Tunisia," 107th Seminar, January 30-February 1, 2008, Sevilla, Spain 6460, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Speelman, Stijn & D'Haese, Marijke & Buysse, Jeroen & D'Haese, Luc, 2008. "A measure for the efficiency of water use and its determinants, a case study of small-scale irrigation schemes in North-West Province, South Africa," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, pages 31-39.
- Holden, Darryl & Perman, Roger, 2014. "The convenient calculation of some test statistics in models of discrete choice," 2007 Annual Meeting, July 29-August 1, 2007, Portland, Oregon TN 2015-07, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
More about this item
KeywordsTobit (Censored Regression) And Probit Models; Normality; Language Multiplier (score) Tests; Hours Of Work Equations;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:japsta:v:31:y:2004:i:5:p:521-532. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CJAS20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .