Testing the Normality Assumption in the Tobit Model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Darryl Holden & Roger Perman, 2014.
"The convenient calculation of some test statistics in models of discrete choice,"
1410, University of Strathclyde Business School, Department of Economics.
- Holden, Darryl & Perman, Roger, 2014. "The convenient calculation of some test statistics in models of discrete choice," SIRE Discussion Papers 2015-07, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Speelman, Stijn & D'Haese, Marijke F.C. & Buysse, Jeroen & D'Haese, Luc, 2007. "Technical efficiency of water use and its determinants, study at efficiencies in small-scale irrigation schemes in North-West Province, South Africa," 106th Seminar, October 25-27, 2007, Montpellier, France 7904, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Vijesh Krishna & Prakashan Veettil, 2015. "Productivity and Efficiency Impacts of Zero Tillage Wheat in Northwest Indo-Gangetic Plains," Working Papers id:7716, eSocialSciences.
- Frija, Aymen & Speelman, Stijn & Chebil, Ali & Buysse, Jeroen & Van Huylenbroeck, Guido, 2008. "Performances And Efficiencies Of The Irrigation Water Users’ Associations In Tunisia," 107th Seminar, January 30-February 1, 2008, Sevilla, Spain 6460, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Speelman, Stijn & D'Haese, Marijke & Buysse, Jeroen & D'Haese, Luc, 2008. "A measure for the efficiency of water use and its determinants, a case study of small-scale irrigation schemes in North-West Province, South Africa," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 98(1), pages 31-39, July.
- Holden, Darryl & Perman, Roger, 2014. "The convenient calculation of some test statistics in models of discrete choice," 2007 Annual Meeting, July 29-August 1, 2007, Portland, Oregon TN 2015-07, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
More about this item
KeywordsTobit (Censored Regression) And Probit Models; Normality; Language Multiplier (score) Tests; Hours Of Work Equations;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:japsta:v:31:y:2004:i:5:p:521-532. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CJAS20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.