Characterization of Maize Production in Southern Africa: Synthesis of CIMMYT/DTMA Household Level Farming System Surveys in Angola, Malawi, Mozambique, Zambia and Zimbabwe
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Carla Henry & Manohar Sharma & Cecile Lapenu & Manfred Zeller, 2003. "Microfinance Poverty Assessment Tool," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 15065, September.
- David McKenzie, 2005. "Measuring inequality with asset indicators," Journal of Population Economics, Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 18(2), pages 229-260, June.
- Cutts, Michela & Hassan, Rashid M., 2003. "An Econometric Model Of The Sadc Maize Sector," 2003 Annual Conference, October 2-3, 2003, Pretoria, South Africa 19075, Agricultural Economics Association of South Africa (AEASA).
- Mark Montgomery & Michele Gragnolati & Kathleen Burke & Edmundo Paredes, 2000. "Measuring living standards with proxy variables," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 37(2), pages 155-174, May.
- Jonathan Haughton & Shahidur R. Khandker, 2009. "Handbook on Poverty and Inequality," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 11985, September.
- Norton, Edward C. & Wang, Hua & Ai, Chunrong, 2004.
"Computing interaction effects and standard errors in logit and probit models,"
StataCorp LP, vol. 4(2), pages 1-14.
- Edward C. Norton & Hua Wang & Chunrong Ai, 2004. "Computing interaction effects and standard errors in logit and probit models," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 4(2), pages 154-167, June.
- Arega D. Alene & Abebe Menkir & S. O. Ajala & B. Badu‐Apraku & A. S. Olanrewaju & V. M. Manyong & Abdou Ndiaye, 2009. "The economic and poverty impacts of maize research in West and Central Africa," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 40(5), pages 535-550, September.
- Cortinovis, I. & Vella, V. & Ndiku, J., 1993. "Construction of a socio-economic index to facilitate analysis of health data in developing countries," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 36(8), pages 1087-1097, April.
- Cragg, John G, 1971. "Some Statistical Models for Limited Dependent Variables with Application to the Demand for Durable Goods," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 39(5), pages 829-844, September.
- Cameron,A. Colin & Trivedi,Pravin K., 2005. "Microeconometrics," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521848053, July - De.
- Blackwood, D. L. & Lynch, R. G., 1994. "The measurement of inequality and poverty: A policy maker's guide to the literature," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 567-578, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Muange, Elijah Nzula & Schwarze, Stefan & Qaim, Matin, 2014. "Social networks and farmer exposure to improved cereal varieties in central Tanzania," 2014 International Congress, August 26-29, 2014, Ljubljana, Slovenia 182645, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Kassie, Girma T. & Abdulai, Awudu & Greene, William H. & Shiferaw, Bekele & Abate, Tsedeke & Tarekegne, Amsal & Sutcliffe, Chloe, 2017. "Modeling Preference and Willingness to Pay for Drought Tolerance (DT) in Maize in Rural Zimbabwe," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 94(C), pages 465-477.
- Girma T. Kassie & Augustine Langyintuo & Olaf Erenstein & Debrah Maleni & Simon Gwara & Tsedeke Abate, 2013. "Drought Risk and Maize Production in Southern Africa," Journal of Asian Scientific Research, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 3(10), pages 956-973, October.
- Njue, E. & Kirimi, L. & Mathenge, M., 2018. "Uptake of Crop Insurance among Smallholder Farmers: Insights from Maize Producers in Kenya," 2018 Conference, July 28-August 2, 2018, Vancouver, British Columbia 277023, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Mutanyagwa, Ange Pacifique, 2017. "Smallholder Farmers’ Preferences For Improved Maize Seeds Varieties In Tanzania," Research Theses 265536, Collaborative Masters Program in Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- Kassie, Girma Tesfahun & Abdulai, Awudu & MacRobert, John F. & Abate, Tsedeke & Shiferaw, Bekele & Tarekegne, Amsal & Maleni, Debrah, 2014. "Willingness to pay for Drought Tolerance (DT) in Maize in Communal Areas of Zimbabwe," 88th Annual Conference, April 9-11, 2014, AgroParisTech, Paris, France 169747, Agricultural Economics Society.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:cimmsp:147108. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cimmymx.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.