An Econometric Model Of The Sadc Maize Sector
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Foster, Kenneth A. & Mwanaumo, Anthony, 1995.
"Estimation of dynamic maize supply response in Zambia,"
Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists,
International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 12(1), April.
- Foster, Kenneth A. & Mwanaumo, Anthony, 1995. "Estimation of dynamic maize supply response in Zambia," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 12(1), pages 99-107, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kassie, Girma Tesfahun & Erenstein, Olaf & Mwangi, Wilfred & La Rovere, Roberto & Setimela, Peter S. & Langyintuo, Augustine S., 2012. "Characterization of Maize Production in Southern Africa: Synthesis of CIMMYT/DTMA Household Level Farming System Surveys in Angola, Malawi, Mozambique, Zambia and Zimbabwe," Socioeconomics Program Working Papers 147108, CIMMYT: International Maize and Wheat Improvement Center.
- Di Zeng & Jeffrey Alwang & George W. Norton & Bekele Shiferaw & Moti Jaleta & Chilot Yirga, 2015.
"Ex post impacts of improved maize varieties on poverty in rural Ethiopia,"
International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 46(4), pages 515-526, July.
- Zeng, Di & Alwang, Jeffrey Roger & Norton, George W. & Shiferaw, Bekele & Jaleta, Moti & Yirga, Chilot, 2013. "Ex-Post Impacts of Improved Maize Varieties on Poverty in Rural Ethiopia," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 149823, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Kostandini, Genti & Abdoulaye, Tahirou & Erenstein, Olaf & Sonder, Kai & Gou, Zhe & Setimela, Peter & Menkir, Abebe, 2015. "Potential Impacts of Drought Tolerant Maize: New Evidence from Farm-trials in Eastern and Southern Africa," 89th Annual Conference, April 13-15, 2015, Warwick University, Coventry, UK 204219, Agricultural Economics Society.
- Kostandini, Genti & La Rovere, Roberto & Abdoulaye, Tahirou, 2013. "Potential impacts of increasing average yields and reducing maize yield variability in Africa," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 213-226.
More about this item
KeywordsInternational Relations/Trade; Productivity Analysis;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aeassa:19075. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeasaea.html .