Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mirko Bendig & Thankom Arun, 2011. "Microfinancial Services And Risk Management: Evidences From Sri Lanka," Journal of Economic Development, Chung-Ang Unviersity, Department of Economics, vol. 36(4), pages 97-126, December.
- Congo, Youssoufou, 2002. "Performance of Microfinance Institutions in Burkina Faso," WIDER Working Paper Series 001, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Sabina Alkire and Maria Emma Santos, "undated".
"Acute Multidimensional Poverty: A New Index for Developing Countries,"
OPHI Working Papers
ophiwp038, Queen Elizabeth House, University of Oxford.
- Sabina Alkire & Maria Emma Santos, 2010. "Acute Multidimensional Poverty: A New Index for Developing Countries," Human Development Research Papers (2009 to present) HDRP-2010-11, Human Development Report Office (HDRO), United Nations Development Programme (UNDP).
- Alkire, Sabina & Santos, María Emma, 2011. "Acute Multidimensional Poverty: A New Index for Developing Countries," Proceedings of the German Development Economics Conference, Berlin 2011 3, Verein für Socialpolitik, Research Committee Development Economics.
- Alwang, Jeffrey & Puhazhendhi, V., 2002. "The impact of the International Food Policy Research Institute's research program on rural finance policies for food security for the poor," Impact assessments 16, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Saigenji, Yoshiko & Zeller, Manfred, 2009. "Effect of contract farming on productivity and income of small holders: The case of tea production in north-western Vietnam," 2009 Conference, August 16-22, 2009, Beijing, China 51681, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Zeller, Manfred & Sharma, Manohar & Lapenu, Cécile & Henry, Carla, 2001.
"An operational tool for evaluating poverty outreach of development policies and projects,"
FCND discussion papers
111, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Zeller, Manfred & Sharma, Manohar & Lapenu, Cécile & Henry, Carla, 2001. "An operational tool for evaluating poverty outreach of development policies and projects," FCND briefs 111, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Arun, Thankom Gopinath & Bendig, Mirko, 2010. "Risk Management among the Poor: The Case of Microfinancial Services," IZA Discussion Papers 5174, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Zeller, Manfred & Sharma, Manohar P. & Henry, Carla & Lapenu, Cecile, 2003. "An Operational Method For Assessing The Poverty Outreach Performance Of Development Projects: Results From Four Case Studies In Africa, Asia And Latin America," 2003 Annual Meeting, August 16-22, 2003, Durban, South Africa 25907, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Zeller, Manfred & Feulefack, Joseph & Neef, Andreas, 2006. "How Accurate is Participatory Wealth Ranking (PWR) in Targeting the Poor? A Case Study from Bangladesh," 2006 Annual Meeting, August 12-18, 2006, Queensland, Australia 25237, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Dufhues, Thomas & Buchenrieder, Gertrud, 2005. "Outreach of credit institutes and households' access constraints to formal credit in Northern Vietnam," Research in Development Economics and Policy (Discussion Paper Series) 8535, Universitaet Hohenheim, Department of Agricultural Economics and Social Sciences in the Tropics and Subtropics.
- Cécile Lapenu & Manfred Zeller & Martin Greely & Renée Chao-Béroff & Koenraad Verhagen, 2004. "Performances sociales : Une raison d'être des institutions de microfinance et pourtant encore peu mesurées. Quelques pistes," Mondes en développement, De Boeck Université, vol. 126(2), pages 51-68.
- Bendig, Mirko & Arun, Thankom Gopinath, 2011. "Enrolment in Micro Life and Health Insurance: Evidences from Sri Lanka," IZA Discussion Papers 5427, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Glenk, Klaus & Barkmann, Jan & Schwarze, Stefan & Zeller, Manfred & Marggraf, Rainer, 2006. "Differential Influence of Relative Poverty on Preferences for Ecosystem Services: Evidence from Rural Indonesia," 2006 Annual Meeting, August 12-18, 2006, Queensland, Australia 25681, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Quisumbing, Agnes R. & McClafferty, Bonnie, 2006. "Using gender research in development: food security in practice," Food security in practice technical guide series 2, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Richard L. Meyer, 2002. "The demand for flexible microfinance products: lessons from Bangladesh," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 14(3), pages 351-368.
- Aneel Karnani, 2006. "Mirage at the Bottom of the Pyramid," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp835, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Kirui, Oliver K. & Okello, Julius J. & Nyikal, Rose A. & Njiraini, Georgina W., 0.
"Impact of Mobile Phone-Based Money Transfer Services in Agriculture: Evidence from Kenya,"
Quarterly Journal of International Agriculture,
Humboldt-UniversitÃ¤t zu Berlin, vol. 52.
- Kirui, Oliver K. & Okello, Julius Juma & Nyikal, Rose Adhiambo, 2012. "Impact of Mobile Phone-based Money Transfer Services in Agriculture: Evidence from Kenya," 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil 125738, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Annim, Samuel Kobina, 2009.
"Sensitivity of loan size to lending rates: Evidence from Ghana’s microfinance sector,"
21280, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Samuel Kobina Annim, 2011. "Sensitivity of Loan Size to Lending Rates Evidence from Ghana’s Microfinance Sector," WIDER Working Paper Series 003, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Rohini Somanathan & Isha Dewan, 2003. "Identifying targeting with nonparametric methods: An application to an Indian microfinance program," Indian Statistical Institute, Planning Unit, New Delhi Discussion Papers 03-11, Indian Statistical Institute, New Delhi, India.
- Nkonya, Ephraim M. & Pender, John & Kaizzi, Crammer & Edward, Kato & Mugarura, Samuel, 2005. "Policy options for increasing crop productivity and reducing soil nutrient depletion and poverty in Uganda:," EPTD discussion papers 134, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Zeller, Manfred & Houssou, Nazaire & Alcaraz V., Gabriela & Schwarze, Stefan & Johannsen, Julia, 2006. "Developing Poverty Assessment Tools Based on Principal Component Analysis: Results from Bangladesh, Kazakhstan, Uganda, and Peru," 2006 Annual Meeting, August 12-18, 2006, Queensland, Australia 25396, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Obinna Onwujekwe & Kara Hanson & Julia Fox-Rushby, 2006. "Some indicators of socio-economic status may not be reliable and use of indices with these data could worsen equity," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 15(6), pages 639-644.
More about this item
KeywordsFinance Developing countries. ; Rural poor. ; Food security Asia ; Food security Africa ;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fpr:mp05br:0. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifprius.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.