Assessing the impact of international natural resource management research: The Case of Zero Tillage in India's rice-wheat systems
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Laxmi, Vijay & Erenstein, Olaf, 2006. "Assessing the Impact of International Natural Resource Management Research: The Case of Zero Tillage in India's Rice-Wheat Systems," 2006 Annual Meeting, August 12-18, 2006, Queensland, Australia 25694, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
References listed on IDEAS
- Anderson, Jock R. & Dillon, John L., 1989. "International agricultural research systems," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, pages 257-260.
- Praduman kumar & Anjani kumar & Surabhi Mittal, 2004. "Total Factor Productivity of Crop Sector in the Indo-Gangetic Plain of India: Sustainability issues revisited," Indian Economic Review, Department of Economics, Delhi School of Economics, vol. 39(1), pages 169-201, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Walker, T. & Friday, J. & Casimero, M. & Dollentas, R. & Mataia, A. & Acda, R. & Yost, R., 2009. "The early economic impact of a nutrient management decision support system (NuMaSS) on small farm households cultivating maize on acidic, upland soils in the Philippines," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, pages 162-172.
More about this item
Keywordsnatural resource management research; impact assessment; economic surplus; zero tillage;
- Q11 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Aggregate Supply and Demand Analysis; Prices
- Q12 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Micro Analysis of Farm Firms, Farm Households, and Farm Input Markets
- Q16 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - R&D; Agricultural Technology; Biofuels; Agricultural Extension Services
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ind:igiwpp:2006-010. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamprasad M. Pujar). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/igidrin.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.