Rural Employment Diversification in India: Trends, Determinants and Implications on Poverty
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kumar, Anjani, 2009. "Rural Employment Diversification in Eastern India: Trends and Determinants," Agricultural Economics Research Review, Agricultural Economics Research Association (India), vol. 22(1).
- Praduman kumar & Anjani kumar & Surabhi Mittal, 2004. "Total Factor Productivity of Crop Sector in the Indo-Gangetic Plain of India: Sustainability issues revisited," Indian Economic Review, Department of Economics, Delhi School of Economics, vol. 39(1), pages 169-201, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Singh, Shiv Raj & Datta, K.K., 2013. "Future of Smallholders in the Indian Dairy Sector â€“ Some Anecdotal Evidence," Indian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Indian Society of Agricultural Economics, vol. 68(2).
- Venkatesh, P., 2013. "Recent Trends in Rural Employment and Wages in India: Has the Growth Benefitted the Agricultural Labours?," Agricultural Economics Research Review, Agricultural Economics Research Association (India), vol. 26(2013).
- Rodríguez-Pose, Andrés & Hardy, Daniel, 2015. "Addressing poverty and inequality in the rural economy from a global perspective," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 63257, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Maitreyi Bordia Das & Soumya Mehta & Emcet Oktay Tas, 2015. "Scaling the Heights: Social Inclusion and Sustainable Development in Himachal Pradesh," Working Papers id:6936, eSocialSciences.
- Nithyashree, M.L. & Pal, Suresh, 2013. "Regional Pattern of Agricultural Growth and Rural Employment in India: Have Small Farmers Benefitted?," Agricultural Economics Research Review, Agricultural Economics Research Association (India), vol. 26(2013).
More about this item
KeywordsRural employment; Employment diversification; Crop sector; Agricultural and Food Policy; J21; J23; O15; O18;
- J21 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Force and Employment, Size, and Structure
- J23 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Demand
- O15 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Economic Development: Human Resources; Human Development; Income Distribution; Migration
- O18 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Urban, Rural, Regional, and Transportation Analysis; Housing; Infrastructure
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aerrae:119386. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeraiea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.