International agricultural research systems
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vijay Laxmi & Olaf Erenstein, 2006.
"Assessing the impact of international natural resource management research: The Case of Zero Tillage in India's rice-wheat systems,"
Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers
2006-010, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- Laxmi, Vijay & Erenstein, Olaf, 2006. "Assessing the Impact of International Natural Resource Management Research: The Case of Zero Tillage in India's Rice-Wheat Systems," 2006 Annual Meeting, August 12-18, 2006, Queensland, Australia 25694, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Dana G. Dalrymple, 2008. "International agricultural research as a global public good: concepts, the CGIAR experience and policy issues," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 20(3), pages 347-379.
- Abdulai, Awudu & Diao, Xinshen & Johnson, Michael, 2005. "Achieving regional growth dynamics in African agriculture," DSGD discussion papers 17, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Alston, Julian M. & Pardey, Philip G. & Smith, Vincent H., 1998. "Financing agricultural R&D in rich countries: what's happening and why," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 42(1), March.
- Pray, Carl E., 1987. "Private Sector Agricultural Research and Technology Transfer in LDCS: Report on Phase II," Reports 7525, University of Minnesota, Economic Development Center.
- Guo, Zhe & Koo, Jawoo & Wood, Stanley, 2009. "Fertilizer profitability in East Africa: A Spatially Explicit Policy Analysis," 2009 Conference, August 16-22, 2009, Beijing, China 51710, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Alston, Julian M., 2002. "Spillovers," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 46(3), September.
- Vijay Laxmi & Olaf Erenstein, 2006. "Assessing the Impact of International Natural Resource Management Research - The Case of Zero Tillage in IndiaÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s Rice-Wheat Systems," Microeconomics Working Papers 22398, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Pardey, Philip G. & Beintema, Nienke M., 2002. "Slow Magic: Agricultural R&D A Century After Mendel," Working Papers 14364, University of Minnesota, Center for International Food and Agricultural Policy.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:agecon:v:3:y:1989:i:4:p:257-260. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwell-synergy.com/loi/agec .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.