Contact information of International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI)
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fpr:fpstat. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/ifprius.html .
- 40 The triangle of microfinance: financial sustainability, outreach, and impact
by Zeller, Manfred & Meyer, Richard L.
- 39 Innovation in natural resource management: the role of property rights and collective action in developing countries
by Meinzen-Dick, Ruth Suseela, ed. & Knox, Anna, ed. & Place, Frank, ed. & Swallow, Brent, ed.
- 38 Reforming agricultural markets in Africa
by Kherallah, Mylène & Delgado, Christopher L. & Gabre-Madhin, Eleni Z. & Minot, Nicholas & Johnson, Michael
- 37 Six billion and counting: population and food security in the 21st century
by Leisinger, Klaus M. & Schmitt, Karin M. & Pandya-Lorch, Rajul
- 36 Slow magic: agricultural R&D a century after Mendel
by Pardey, Philip G. & Beintema, Nienke M.
- 35 The politics of precaution: genetically modified crops in developing countries
by Paarlberg, Robert L.
- 34 Land tenure and natural resource management: a comparative study of agrarian communities in Africa and Asia
by Otsuka, Keijiro & Place, Frank
- 33 Seeds of contention: world hunger and the global controversy over genetically modified crops
by Pinstrup-Andersen, Per & Schioler, Ebbe
- 32 Agricultural science policy: changing global agendas
by Alston, Julian M. & Pardey, Philip G. & Taylor, Michael J.