Factors Affecting the Adoption of Resource Conservation Technology: Case of Zero Tillage in Rice-Wheat Farming Systems
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:ags:inijae:274929 is not listed on IDEAS
- Adesina, Akinwumi A. & Baidu-Forson, Jojo, 1995. "Farmers' perceptions and adoption of new agricultural technology: evidence from analysis in Burkina Paso and Guinea, West Mrica," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 13(1), October.
- Adesina, Akinwumi A. & Baidu-Forson, Jojo, 1995. "Farmers' perceptions and adoption of new agricultural technology: evidence from analysis in Burkina Faso and Guinea, West Africa," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 13(1), pages 1-9, October.
- Jayson K. Harper & M. Edward Rister & James W. Mjelde & Bastiaan M. Drees & Michael O. Way, 1990. "Factors Influencing the Adoption of Insect Management Technology," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 72(4), pages 997-1005.
- Meredith J. Soule & Abebayehu Tegene & Keith D. Wiebe, 2000. "Land Tenure and the Adoption of Conservation Practices," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 82(4), pages 993-1005.
- Ekboir, Javier M., 2003. "Research and technology policies in innovation systems: zero tillage in Brazil," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 573-586, April.
- Feder, Gershon & Just, Richard E & Zilberman, David, 1985.
"Adoption of Agricultural Innovations in Developing Countries: A Survey,"
Economic Development and Cultural Change,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 33(2), pages 255-298, January.
- Feder, Gershon & Just, Richard & Zilberman, David, 1984. "Adoption of Agricultural Innovations in Developing Countries: A Survey," CUDARE Working Papers 201089, University of California, Berkeley, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Michael R. Rahm & Wallace E. Huffman, 1984.
"The Adoption of Reduced Tillage: The Role of Human Capital and Other Variables,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 66(4), pages 405-413.
- Rahm, M. & Huffman, Wallace, 1984. "The Adoption of Reduced Tillage: The Role of Human Capital and Other Variables," Staff General Research Papers Archive 10977, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Fujisaka, Sam & Harrington, Larry & Hobbs, Peter, 1994. "Rice-Wheat in South Asia: Systems and long-term priorities established through diagnostic research," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 169-187.
- Murgai, Rinku, 1999. "The green revolution and the productivity paradox : evidence from the Indian Punjab," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2234, The World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chengappa, P.G. & Arun, M. & Yadava, C.G. & Prasanna Kumar, H.M., 2012. "IT Application in Agricultural Marketing Service Delivery — Electronic Tender System in Regulated Markets," Agricultural Economics Research Review, Agricultural Economics Research Association (India), vol. 0(Conferenc).
More about this item
KeywordsCrop Production/Industries; Environmental Economics and Policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:inijae:204509. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/isaeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.