Research and technology policies in innovation systems: zero tillage in Brazil
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kilelu, Catherine W. & Klerkx, Laurens & Leeuwis, Cees, 2016. "Unraveling the role of innovation platforms in supporting coevolution of innovation: Contributions and tensions in a smallholder dairy-development program," IFPRI book chapters,in: Innovation for inclusive value-chain development: Successes and challenges, chapter 9, pages 269-302 International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Kilelu, Catherine W. & Klerkx, Laurens & Leeuwis, Cees, 2013. "Unravelling the role of innovation platforms in supporting co-evolution of innovation: Contributions and tensions in a smallholder dairy development programme," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 118(C), pages 65-77.
- Kumar, Anil & Prasad, Keshav & Kushwaha, R.R. & Rajput, M.M. & Sachan, B.S., 2010. "Determinants Influencing the Acceptance of Resource Conservation Technology: Case of Zero-Tillage in Rice-Wheat Farming Systems in Uttar Pradesh, Bihar and Haryana States," Indian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Indian Society of Agricultural Economics, vol. 65(3), pages 1-13.
- Gurib-Fakim, A. & Smith, L. & Acikgoz, N. & Avato, P. & Bossio, Deborah & Ebi, K. & Goncalves, A. & Heinemann, J. A. & Herrmann, T. M. & Padgham, J. & Pennarz, J. & Scheidegger, U. & Sebastian, L. & T, 2009. "Options to enhance the impact of AKST on development and sustainability goals," IWMI Books, Reports H042792, International Water Management Institute.
- Figueiredo, Paulo N., 2016. "New challenges for public research organisations in agricultural innovation in developing economies: Evidence from Embrapa in Brazil's soybean industry," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, pages 21-32.
- Grabowski, Philip & Kerr, John & Donovan, Cynthia & Mouzinho, Bordalo, 2015. "A Prospective Analysis of Participatory Research on Conservation Agriculture in Mozambique," Food Security Collaborative Working Papers 198703, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Bodas Freitas, Isabel Maria & Marques, Rosane Argou & Silva, Evando Mirra de Paula e, 2013.
"University–industry collaboration and innovation in emergent and mature industries in new industrialized countries,"
Elsevier, vol. 42(2), pages 443-453.
- Isabel Maria Bodas Freitas & Rosane Argou Marques & Evando Mirra de Paula E Silva, 2013. "University-Industry Collaboration and Innovation in Emergent and Mature Industries in New Industrialized Countries," Grenoble Ecole de Management (Post-Print) hal-01487974, HAL.
- repec:pal:eurjdr:v:29:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1057_s41287-017-0090-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Laxmi, Vijay & Mishra, Vinod, 2007. "Factors Affecting the Adoption of Resource Conservation Technology: Case of Zero Tillage in Rice-Wheat Farming Systems," Indian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Indian Society of Agricultural Economics, vol. 62(1), pages 1-13.
- repec:ags:iwmibc:127733 is not listed on IDEAS
- Klerkx, Laurens & Aarts, Noelle & Leeuwis, Cees, 2010. "Adaptive management in agricultural innovation systems: The interactions between innovation networks and their environment," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 103(6), pages 390-400, July.
- Carlsson , Bo, 2016. "Industrial Dynamics: A Review of the Literature 1990-2009," Papers in Innovation Studies 2016/3, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- repec:eee:agisys:v:165:y:2018:i:c:p:128-136 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sovacool, Benjamin K. & Jeppesen, Jakob & Bandsholm, Jesper & Asmussen, Joakim & Balachandran, Rakulan & Vestergaard, Simon & Andersen, Thomas Hauerslev & Sørensen, Thomas Klode & Bjørn-Thygesen, Fran, 2017. "Navigating the “paradox of openness” in energy and transport innovation: Insights from eight corporate clean technology research and development case studies," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 105(C), pages 236-245.
- Carlota Pérez & Anabel Marín & Lizbeth Navas-Alemán, 2014. "The possible dynamic role of natural resource-based networks in Latin American development strategies," Chapters,in: National Innovation Systems, Social Inclusion and Development, chapter 13, pages 380-412 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Gabriela Dutrénit & Judith Sutz (ed.), 2014. "National Innovation Systems, Social Inclusion and Development," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 15491.
- Foran, Tira & Butler, James R.A. & Williams, Liana J. & Wanjura, Wolf J. & Hall, Andy & Carter, Lucy & Carberry, Peter S., 2014. "Taking Complexity in Food Systems Seriously: An Interdisciplinary Analysis," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 85-101.
- Anabel Marin & Lizbeth Navas-Alemán & Carlota Perez, 2015. "Natural Resource Industries As a Platform for the Development of Knowledge Intensive Industries," Tijdschrift voor Economische en Sociale Geografie, Royal Dutch Geographical Society KNAG, vol. 106(2), pages 154-168, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:respol:v:32:y:2003:i:4:p:573-586. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/respol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.