International Association of Agricultural Economists
1997 Conference, August 10-16, 1997, Sacramento, California
- 197176 Index
- 197174 Synoptic View
by Hedley, Douglas D.
- 197173 Panel 15: Latin America: Food Security, Diversification and Resource Management
by Souza Ferreira, Joaquim Bento de Filho
- 197172 Panel 14: North Africa and Middle East: Food Security, Diversification and Resource Management
by Ringler, Claudia
- 197171 Panel 13: South and East Asia: Food Security, Diversification and Resource Management
by Nagarajan, Latha
- 197170 Panel 12: Sub-Saharan Africa: Food Security, Diversification and Resource Management
by Ajibefun, Igbekele A.
- 197168 Panel 11: The Transforming Economies (Former Socialist): Food Security, Diversification and Resource Management
by Ianbykh, Renata
- 197090 Panel 10: Labour in Agriculture - Diversification of the Rural Economy, Rural Non-Farm Employment, Urbanization and Migration Challenges
by Valdes, Alberto
- 197089 Panel 9: New Approaches to Demand Analysis: Quality, Invisibles, Dynamics in Tastes and Preferences
by Gandhi, Vasant
- 197088 Panel 8: World Food Futures: Methodological Basis and Implications of Long-Term Food Projections
by Satyanarayana, T.
- 197087 Panel 7: The Future of Agricultural Organizations at Global, National and Local Level
by Weinberger, Katinka
- 197086 Panel 6: Biotechnology in Agriculture
by Zilberman, David
- 197085 Panel 5: New Approaches to 'Alternative' Agriculture in High and Low Income Countries and Their Economic Aspects
by Nagarajan, Latha
- 197084 Panel 4: Trade Agreements: Implementation, Experiences and Implications
by Hartmann, Monika
- 197083 Panel 3: Evolution of National Research Systems: Emerging Policy Issues
by Byerlee, Derek
- 197082 Panel 2: Rural Development and Agrarian Reform: Institutional Constraints and Innovations
by Bayes, Abdul
- 197081 Panel 1: Agricultural History: Lessons from Agricultural Development
by Birner, Regina
- 197080 Academic Rigour or Policy Relevance: Towards a Reconciliation
by Harvey, David R.
- 197079 Employment and Efficiency of Farms in Transition: an Empirical Analysis for Brandenburg
by Balmann, Alfons & Czasch, Britta & Odening, Martin
- 197078 Targeting Farm Income and Nutrient Runoffs through Agrienvironmental Policy Mixes: Experience from Finland
by Lankoski, Jussi & Ollikainen, Markku
- 197070 Evaluation of the Impact of Trade Liberalization on Food Crop Production and Farm Income in Lowland Java, Indonesia
by Gérard, F. & Marty, Isabelle & Erwidodo
- 197069 Post-GATT Agricultural Trade Liberalization and Growth in Developing Countries: The Case of the Philippines
by Sarris, Alexander H.
- 197068 Income Effects of Alternative Policy Trade Adjustments on Philippine Rural Households: A General Equilibrium Analysis
by Bautista, Romeo M. & Thomas, Marcelle
- 197067 Does China Discriminate Among Origins in the Pricing of its Wheat Imports?
by Chen, Kevin & Hui, Jianguo & Chen, Peter
- 197066 A First Step in Understanding Technical Barriers to Agricultural Trade
by Thornsbury, Suzanne & Roberts, Donna & DeRemer, Kate & Orden, David
- 197065 The Trade Restrictiveness Index and its Potential Contribution to Agricultural Policy Analysis
by Salvatici, Luca & Carter, Colin A. & Sumner, Daniel A.
- 197064 The Place of Agriculture in the Development of Poland and Hungary: Lessons from a Computable General Equilibrium Model with Risk Considerations
by Boussard, Jean-Marc & Christensen, Ane Kathrine
- 197063 Spatial Food Market Integration in Russia
by Loy, Jens-Peter & Wehrheim, Peter
- 197062 Agricultural Decollectivization in Central and Eastern Europe
by Mathijs, Erik & Swinnen, Johan F.M.
- 197061 External Adjustment, Production Subsidies and Agricultural Growth in Brazil
by Souza Ferreira, Joaquim Bento de Filho
- 197060 Sunk Costs and Resource Mobility: Implications for Economic and Policy Analysis
by Barham, Bradford L. & Chavas, Jean-Paul
- 197059 Explaining Stocks and Export Subsidies in Agriculture
by Antón, Jesús
- 197058 The Mixed-Complementarity Approach to Specifying Agricultural Supply in Computable General Equilibrium Models
by Löfgren, Hans & Robinson, Sherman
- 197057 Factors Affecting Rural Medium-term Loan Repayment: Evidence from a South African Development Finance Institution
by Kuhn, Manfred E. & Darroch, Mark A.G.
- 197056 Choices by Poor Households when the Interest Rate for Deposits Differs from the Interest Rate for loans
by Schreiner, Mark & Graham, Douglas H. & Miranda, Mario
- 197055 The Effects of Food Aid on Maize Prices in Mozambique
by Donovan, Cynthia & Myers, Robert & Tschirley, David & Weber, Michael
- 197054 Will European Diets be similar? A Cointegration Approach
by Gracia, A. & Gil, J.M. & Angulo, A.M.
- 197052 Determinants of Diversification of Urban Sahel Diets into Maize: A Contingent Valuation Study of Processed Maize Demand in Mali
by Boughton, D. & Reardon, T. & Wooldridge, J.
- 197050 Intra-household Resource Allocation in Ghana: The Impact of the Distribution of Asset Ownership within the Household
by Doss, Cheryl R.
- 197047 Determinants of Time Spent in Non-Farm Employment by Farmers in Northern Ghana
by Abdulai, Awudu & Delgado, Christopher L.
- 197046 Regionalism in World Food Markets: Implications for Trade and Welfare
by Hertel, Thomas W. & Masters, William A. & Gehlhar, Mark J.
- 197044 Policy and Institutional Change for Agriculture in China: Production, Consumption and Trade Implications
by Bingsheng, Ke
- 197042 Institutional and Organizational Forces Shaping the Agricultural Transformation Process: Experiences, Causes and Implications
by Schmitz, P. Michael & Noeth, Cornelia
- 197041 The Management of Genetic Resources for Agriculture: Ecology and Information, Externalities and Policies
by Swanson, Timothy
- 197040 Impacts of Global Warming on Agriculture
by Hall, Darwin C.
- 197039 Water and Land Resources and Global Food Supply
by Rosegrant, Mark W. & Ringler, Claudia & Gerpacio, Roberta V.
- 197037 Agricultural Biotechnology: Economic and International Implications
by Zilberman, David & Yarkin, Cherisa & Heiman, Amir
- 197035 Rural Economy and Farm Income Diversification in Developing Countries
by Delgado, Christopher L. & Siamwalla, Ammar
- 197032 Diversification and International Trade
by McCalla, Alex F. & Valdes, Alberto
- 197031 Food Security and the Household
by Senauer, Ben & Roe, Terry
- 197030 National Food Security: A Policy Perspective for India
by Hanumantha Rao, C.H. & Radhakrishna, R.
- 197029 Food Security: A Global Perspective
by Pinstrup-Andersen, Per & Pandya-Lorch, Rajul
- 197028 The Dynamics of Agriculture
by Mundlak, Yair
- 197027 Technology, Policy and Trade: The Keys to Food Security and Environmental Protection
by Thompson, Robert L.
- 197026 Introduction: The 23rd Conference and the Association
by Peters, George H. & Braun, Joachim von