Contact information of International Association of Agricultural Economists
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:iaae97. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iaaeeea.html .
- 274808 Table of Contents
- 197176 Index
- 197174 Synoptic View
by Hedley, Douglas D.
- 197173 Panel 15: Latin America: Food Security, Diversification and Resource Management
by Souza Ferreira, Joaquim Bento de Filho
- 197172 Panel 14: North Africa and Middle East: Food Security, Diversification and Resource Management
by Ringler, Claudia
- 197171 Panel 13: South and East Asia: Food Security, Diversification and Resource Management
by Nagarajan, Latha
- 197170 Panel 12: Sub-Saharan Africa: Food Security, Diversification and Resource Management
by Ajibefun, Igbekele A.
- 197168 Panel 11: The Transforming Economies (Former Socialist): Food Security, Diversification and Resource Management
by Ianbykh, Renata
- 197090 Panel 10: Labour in Agriculture - Diversification of the Rural Economy, Rural Non-Farm Employment, Urbanization and Migration Challenges
by Valdes, Alberto
- 197089 Panel 9: New Approaches to Demand Analysis: Quality, Invisibles, Dynamics in Tastes and Preferences
by Gandhi, Vasant
- 197088 Panel 8: World Food Futures: Methodological Basis and Implications of Long-Term Food Projections
by Satyanarayana, T.
- 197087 Panel 7: The Future of Agricultural Organizations at Global, National and Local Level
by Weinberger, Katinka
- 197086 Panel 6: Biotechnology in Agriculture
by Zilberman, David
- 197085 Panel 5: New Approaches to 'Alternative' Agriculture in High and Low Income Countries and Their Economic Aspects
by Nagarajan, Latha
- 197084 Panel 4: Trade Agreements: Implementation, Experiences and Implications
by Hartmann, Monika
- 197083 Panel 3: Evolution of National Research Systems: Emerging Policy Issues
by Byerlee, Derek
- 197082 Panel 2: Rural Development and Agrarian Reform: Institutional Constraints and Innovations
by Bayes, Abdul
- 197081 Panel 1: Agricultural History: Lessons from Agricultural Development
by Birner, Regina
- 197080 Academic Rigour or Policy Relevance: Towards a Reconciliation
by Harvey, David R.
- 197079 Employment and Efficiency of Farms in Transition: an Empirical Analysis for Brandenburg
by Balmann, Alfons & Czasch, Britta & Odening, Martin
- 197078 Targeting Farm Income and Nutrient Runoffs through Agrienvironmental Policy Mixes: Experience from Finland
by Lankoski, Jussi & Ollikainen, Markku
- 197070 Evaluation of the Impact of Trade Liberalization on Food Crop Production and Farm Income in Lowland Java, Indonesia
by Gérard, F. & Marty, Isabelle & Erwidodo
- 197069 Post-GATT Agricultural Trade Liberalization and Growth in Developing Countries: The Case of the Philippines
by Sarris, Alexander H.
- 197068 Income Effects of Alternative Policy Trade Adjustments on Philippine Rural Households: A General Equilibrium Analysis
by Bautista, Romeo M. & Thomas, Marcelle
- 197067 Does China Discriminate Among Origins in the Pricing of its Wheat Imports?
by Chen, Kevin & Hui, Jianguo & Chen, Peter
- 197066 A First Step in Understanding Technical Barriers to Agricultural Trade
by Thornsbury, Suzanne & Roberts, Donna & DeRemer, Kate & Orden, David
- 197065 The Trade Restrictiveness Index and its Potential Contribution to Agricultural Policy Analysis
by Salvatici, Luca & Carter, Colin A. & Sumner, Daniel A.
- 197064 The Place of Agriculture in the Development of Poland and Hungary: Lessons from a Computable General Equilibrium Model with Risk Considerations
by Boussard, Jean-Marc & Christensen, Ane Kathrine
- 197063 Spatial Food Market Integration in Russia
by Loy, Jens-Peter & Wehrheim, Peter
- 197062 Agricultural Decollectivization in Central and Eastern Europe
by Mathijs, Erik & Swinnen, Johan F.M.
- 197061 External Adjustment, Production Subsidies and Agricultural Growth in Brazil
by Souza Ferreira, Joaquim Bento de Filho
- 197060 Sunk Costs and Resource Mobility: Implications for Economic and Policy Analysis
by Barham, Bradford L. & Chavas, Jean-Paul
- 197059 Explaining Stocks and Export Subsidies in Agriculture
by Antón, Jesús
- 197058 The Mixed-Complementarity Approach to Specifying Agricultural Supply in Computable General Equilibrium Models
by Löfgren, Hans & Robinson, Sherman
- 197057 Factors Affecting Rural Medium-term Loan Repayment: Evidence from a South African Development Finance Institution
by Kuhn, Manfred E. & Darroch, Mark A.G.
- 197056 Choices by Poor Households when the Interest Rate for Deposits Differs from the Interest Rate for loans
by Schreiner, Mark & Graham, Douglas H. & Miranda, Mario
- 197055 The Effects of Food Aid on Maize Prices in Mozambique
by Donovan, Cynthia & Myers, Robert & Tschirley, David & Weber, Michael
- 197054 Will European Diets be similar? A Cointegration Approach
by Gracia, A. & Gil, J.M. & Angulo, A.M.
- 197052 Determinants of Diversification of Urban Sahel Diets into Maize: A Contingent Valuation Study of Processed Maize Demand in Mali
by Boughton, D. & Reardon, T. & Wooldridge, J.
- 197050 Intra-household Resource Allocation in Ghana: The Impact of the Distribution of Asset Ownership within the Household
by Doss, Cheryl R.
- 197047 Determinants of Time Spent in Non-Farm Employment by Farmers in Northern Ghana
by Abdulai, Awudu & Delgado, Christopher L.
- 197046 Regionalism in World Food Markets: Implications for Trade and Welfare
by Hertel, Thomas W. & Masters, William A. & Gehlhar, Mark J.
- 197044 Policy and Institutional Change for Agriculture in China: Production, Consumption and Trade Implications
by Bingsheng, Ke
- 197042 Institutional and Organizational Forces Shaping the Agricultural Transformation Process: Experiences, Causes and Implications
by Schmitz, P. Michael & Noeth, Cornelia
- 197041 The Management of Genetic Resources for Agriculture: Ecology and Information, Externalities and Policies
by Swanson, Timothy
- 197040 Impacts of Global Warming on Agriculture
by Hall, Darwin C.
- 197039 Water and Land Resources and Global Food Supply
by Rosegrant, Mark W. & Ringler, Claudia & Gerpacio, Roberta V.
- 197037 Agricultural Biotechnology: Economic and International Implications
by Zilberman, David & Yarkin, Cherisa & Heiman, Amir
- 197035 Rural Economy and Farm Income Diversification in Developing Countries
by Delgado, Christopher L. & Siamwalla, Ammar
- 197032 Diversification and International Trade
by McCalla, Alex F. & Valdes, Alberto
- 197031 Food Security and the Household
by Senauer, Ben & Roe, Terry
- 197030 National Food Security: A Policy Perspective for India
by Hanumantha Rao, C.H. & Radhakrishna, R.
- 197029 Food Security: A Global Perspective
by Pinstrup-Andersen, Per & Pandya-Lorch, Rajul
- 197028 Leonard K. Elmhirst Lecture: The Dynamics of Agriculture
by Mundlak, Yair
- 197027 Technology, Policy and Trade: The Keys to Food Security and Environmental Protection
by Thompson, Robert L.
- 197026 Front Matter and Introduction: The 23rd Conference and the Association
by Peters, George H. & Braun, Joachim von