Contact information of International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI)
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fpr:2020br. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/ifprius.html .
- 20(19) Improving diagnostics for aflatoxin detection:
by Harvey, Jagger & Gnonlonfin, Benoit & Fletcher, Mary & Fox, Glen & Trowell, Stephen & Berna, Amalia & Nelson, Rebecca & Darnell, Ross
- 20(18) Reducing aflatoxins in groundnuts through integrated management and biocontrol:
by Waliyar, Farid & Osiru, Moses & Sudini, Hari Kishan & Njoroge, Samuel
- 20(17) Managing aflatoxin contamination of maize: Developing host resistance:
by Mahuku, George & Warburton, Marilyn L. & Makumbi, Dan & San Vincente, Felix
- 20(16) Biological controls for aflatoxin reduction:
by Bandyopadhyay, Ranajit & Cotty, Peter J.
- 20(15) Mobilizing political support: Partnership for aflatoxin control in Africa:
by Ayalew, Amare & Chunga, Wezi & Sintayehu, Winta
- 20(14) The role of risk assessment in guiding aflatoxin policy:
by Grace, Delia & Unnevehr, Laurian J.
- 20(13) Codex standards: A global tool for aflatoxin management:
by Clarke, Renata & Fattori, Vittorio
- 20(12) Trade impacts of aflatoxin standards:
by Roy, Devesh
- 20(11) Cost-effectiveness of interventions to reduce aflatoxin risk:
by Wu, Felicia
- 20(10) Reducing aflatoxins in Africaâ€™s crops: Experiences from the aflacontrol project:
by Narrod, Clare A.
- 20(9) Aflatoxin management in the world food programme through P4P local procurement:
by Meaux, Stephane & Pantiora, Eleni & Schneider, Sheryl
- 20(8) Market-led aflatoxin interventions: Smallholder groundnut value chains in Malawi:
by Emmott, Andrew
- 20(7) Farmer perceptions of aflatoxins: implications for intervention in Kenya:
by Walker, Sophie & Davies, Bryn
- 20(6) Managing mycotoxin risks in the food industry: The global food security link:
by Crean, David
- 20(5) Animals and aflatoxins:
by Grace, Delia
- 20(4) Child stunting and aflatoxins:
by Leroy, Jef L.
- 20(3) Aflatoxin exposure and chronic human diseases: Estimates of burden of disease:
by Wu, Felicia
- 20(2) Aflatoxins: Evidence from Kenya:
by Obura, Abigael
- 20(1) Tackling aflatoxins: An overview of challenges and solutions:
by Unnevehr, Laurian J. & Grace, Delia
- 19(20) Scaling up in agriculture, rural development, and nutrition: lesson on scaling-up: opportunities and challenges for the future:
by Linn, Johannes F;
- 19(19) Scaling up in agriculture, rural development, and nutrition: Going to scale in fragile states: Can it work? Should we try?:
by Chandy, Laurence;
- 19(18) Scaling up in agriculture, rural development, and nutrition: learning from the experience of vetical funds:
by Bezanson, Keith; Isenman, Paul; Shakow, Alex;
- 19(17) Scaling up in agriculture, rural development, and nutrition: IFAD: adopting a new systematic approach to scaling up agricultural and rural development:
by Sourang, Cheikh M.;
- 19(16) Scaling up in agriculture, rural development, and nutrition: the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation: catalyzing agricultural innovation:
by Pingali, Prabhu L.;
- 19(15) Scaling up in agriculture, rural development, and nutrition: Oxfam America: learning from the System of Rice Intensification (SRI) in northern Vietnam:
by Castillo, Gina E.; Le, Nguyet Minh; Pfeifer, Kimberly;
- 19(14) Scaling up in agriculture, rural development, and nutrition: SEWA: supporting village-level organization to improve rural livelihoods:
by Desai, Raj M.; Joshi, Shareen;
- 19(13) Scaling up in agriculture, rural development, and nutrition: Aga Khan Development Network: expanding rural support programs in South Asia:
by Suter, Henri; Sedowski, Leanne; Trotter, Joanne;
- 19(12) Scaling up in agriculture, rural development, and nutrition: Addressing institutional challenges to large-scale implementation:
by Kohl, Richard;
- 19(11) Scaling up in agriculture, rural development, and nutrition: Delivering nutrients widely through biofortification: building on orange sweet potato:
by Bouis, Howdy; Islam, Yassir;
- 19(10) Scaling up in agriculture, rural development, and nutrition: Alive & Thrive: expanding community interventions to improve nutrition in Bangladesh:
by Haque, Raisul; Afsana, Kaosar; Sanghvi, Tina; Siraj, Saiqa; Menon, Purnima;
- 19(9) Scaling up in agriculture, rural development, and nutrition: SUN: a global movement to accelerate reduction of maternal and child undernutrition:
by Nabarro, David; Menon, Purnima; Ruel, Marie T.; Yosef, Sivan;
- 19(8) Scaling up in agriculture, rural development, and nutrition: Scaling up agricultural supply chains in the private sector:
by Sauerhaft, Beth; Hope-Johnstone, Ian;
- 19(7) Scaling up in agriculture, rural development, and nutrition: Scaling up agricultural value chains for pro-poor development:
by Hartmann, Arntraud;
- 19(6) Scaling up in agriculture, rural development, and nutrition: Building on successes with regreening in the West African Sahel:
by Reij, Chris;
- 19(5) Scaling up in agriculture, rural development, and nutrition: Rehabilitating Chinaâ€™s loess plateau:
by Mackedon, John;
- 19(4) Scaling up in agriculture, rural development, and nutrition: Empowering local communities in the highlands of Peru:
by Massler, Barbara;
- 19(3) Scaling up in agriculture, rural development, and nutrition: Moving local-and community-driven development from boutique to large scale:
by Binswanger-Mkhize, Hans P.; de Regt, Jacomina P.;
- 19(2) Scaling up in agriculture, rural development, and nutrition: Investing in agriculture to reduce poverty and hunger:
by Cleaver, Kevin
- 19(1) Scaling up in agriculture, rural development, and nutrition: Overview: pathways, drivers, and spaces:
by Linn, Johannes F;
- 18(14) Bundling development services with agricultural finance
by Campaigne, Jonathan & Rausch, Tom
- 18(13) Combining extension services with agricultural credit
by Mahajan, Vijay & Vasumathi, K.
- 18(12) Microinsurance innovations in rural finance
by Wiedmaier-Pfister, Martina & Klein, Brigitte
- 18(11) New approaches for index insurance
by Skees, Jerry R. & Collier, Benjamin
- 18(10) Credit risk management in financing agriculture
by Wenner, Mark D.
- 18(9) Biometric technology in rural credit markets
by Giné, Xavier
- 18(8) M-PESA: Finding new ways to serve the unbanked in Kenya
by Lonie, Susie
- 18(7) Determinants of microcredit repayment in federations of Indian self-help groups
by Liu, Yanyan & Deininger, Klaus
- 18(6) Rural leasing
by Nair, Ajai
- 18(5) Rural banking
by Nair, Ajai & Fissha, Azeb
- 18(4) Rural banking in Africa
by van Empel, Gerard
- 18(3) Community-based financial organizations
by Ritchie, Anne
- 18(2) Financial literacy
by Cohen, Monique
- 18(1) Innovations in rural and agriculture finance: Overview
by Kloeppinger-Todd, Renate & Sharma, Manohar
- 16(13) The constructive role of international trade:
by Fischler, Franz
- 16(12) Adaptation to climate change: Household impacts and institutional responses
by Yamauchi, Futoshi & Quisumbing, Agnes
- 16(11) The important role of extension systems:
by Davis, Kristin E.
- 16(10) The importance of property rights in climate change mitigation:
by Markelova, Helen & Meinzen-Dick, Ruth
- 16(9) Synergies among mitigation, adaptation, and sustainable development:
by Smith, Pete
- 16(8) Monitoring, reporting, and verification methodologies for agriculture, forestry, and other land use:
by Smukler, Sean & Palm, Cheryl
- 16(7) The role of nutrient management in mitigation:
by Flynn, Helen C.
- 16(6) Mitigating greenhouse gas emissions from livestock systems:
by Herrero, M. & Thornton, P.K.
- 16(5) The potential for soil carbon sequestration:
by Lal, Rattan
- 16(4) Direct and indirect mitigation through tree and soil management:
by Swallow, Brent M. & van Noordwijk, Meine
- 16(3) Reducing methane emissions from irrigated rice:
by Wassmann, Reiner & Hosen, Yasukazu & Sumfleth, Kay
- 16(2) Agricultural science and technology needs for climate change adaptation and mitigation:
by Rabbinge, Rudy
- 16(1) Overview:
by Nelson, Gerald C.
- 16(1) Agriculture and climate change: An agenda for negotiation in Copenhagen
by Nelson, Gerald C.
- 16(1) SP Agricultura y cambio climático: Una agenda para las negociaciones de Copenhague
by Nelson, Gerald C.
- 16(1) FR Agriculture et changements climatiques: Un programme pour les négociations de Copenhague
by Nelson, Gerald C.
- BB40 Special Edition Designing insurance for the poor:
by Dercon, Stefan
- BB39 Special Edition How to mobilize public resources to support poverty reduction:
by Fan, Shenggen & Saurkar, Anuja & Shields, Ghada
- BB38 Special Edition Investment priorities for economic growth and poverty reduction:
by Fan, Shenggen & Brzeska, Joanna & Shields, Ghada
- BB37 Special Edition The Millennium Development Goals: How realistic are they?
by Keyzer, Michiel & van Wesenbeeck, Lia
- BB36 Special Edition Social innovation and entrepreneurship: Developing capacity to reduce poverty and hunger
by Babu, Suresh & Pinstrup-Andersen, Per
- BB35 Special Edition Land issues and poverty reduction: Requirements for lasting peace in Sudan and Afghanistan
by Strand, Arne & Sørbø, Gunnar M.
- BB34 Special Edition The dynamics of poverty: Why don't "the poor" act collectively?
by Krishna, Anirudh
- BB33 Special Edition Improving governance to eradicate hunger and poverty:
by Birner, Regina
- BB32 Special Edition Scaling up: A path to effective development
by Hartmann, Arntraud & Linn, Johannes F
- BB31 Special Edition Choosing policy instruments to reduce poverty and hunger : Is it possible to overcome the feasibility dilemma?
by Birner, Regina
- BB30 Special Edition Economic exclusion and poverty in Asia: The example of castes in India
by Thorat, Sukhadeo
- BB29 Special Edition Facing up to inequality and exclusion to end poverty and hunger in Latin America:
by Ferroni, Marco
- BB28 Special Edition Trade liberalization and children: Understanding and coping with children's vulnerabilities
by Escobal, Javier
- BB27 Special Edition Policies and lessons for reaching indigenous peoples in development programs:
by Bage, Lennart
- BB26 Special Edition Including people with disabilities in actions to reduce poverty and hunger:
by McClain-Nhlapo, Charlotte
- BB25 Special Edition Addressing discrimination and inequality among groups:
by Stewart, Francis
- BB24 Special Edition Strengthening women's assets and status: Programs improving poor women's lives
by Ambler, John & Pandolfelli, Lauren & Kramer, Anna & Meinzen-Dick, Ruth Suseela
- BB23 Special Edition Climate change: Pro-poor adaptation, risk management, and mitigation strategies
by Yohe, Gary & Burton, Ian & Huq, Saleemul & Rosegrant, Mark W.
- BB22 Special Edition Developing and connecting markets for poor farmers:
by Vargas Hill, Ruth & Minot, Nicholas
- BB21 Special Edition Property rights for poverty reduction:
by Meinzen-Dick, Ruth Suseela & Kameri-Mbote, Patricia & Markelova, Helen
- BB20 Special Edition Social security: What can developing countries learn from developed countries?
by Dethier, Jean-Jacques
- BB19 Special Edition Health care for the world's poorest: Is voluntary (private) health insurance an option?
by van der Gaag, Jacques
- BB18 Special Edition How effective are food-for-education programs?:
by Adelman, Sarah W. & Gilligan, Daniel O. & Lehrer, Kim
- BB17 Special Edition Conditional cash transfer programs: A "magic bullet" for reducing poverty?
by Adato, Michelle & Hoddinott, John
- BB16 Special Edition Growth-promoting social safety nets:
by Alderman, Harold & Hoddinott, John
- BB15 Special Edition International migration: Can it improve living standards among poor and vulnerable populations?
by de Brauw, Alan
- BB14 Special Edition Poverty, inequality, and welfare in a rapid-growth economy: The Chilean experience
by Contreras, Dante
- BB13 Special Edition Economic reform to stimulate growth and reduce poverty: The Latin American experience
by Valdés, Alberto & Foster, William
- BB12 Special Edition The macroeconomic foundations of inclusive middle-class growth :
by Birdsall, Nancy
- BB11 Special Edition Fiscal policy instruments and the political economy of designing programs to reach the poorest:
by Ahmad, Ehtisham
- BB10 Special Edition Global macroeconomic development: The implications for poverty
by Diaz-Bonilla, Eugenio
- BB09 Special Edition Determinants of pro-poor growth:
by Klasen, Stephan
- BB08 Special Edition Economic growth and poverty reduction: Do poor countries need to worry about inequality?
by Ravallion, Martin
- BB07 Special Edition Poverty traps: Exploring the complexity of causation
by Dasgupta, Partha
- BB06 Special Edition Poverty and the globalization of the food and agriculture system:
by von Braun, Joachim & Mengistu, Tewodaj
- BB05 Special Edition Child malnutrition in India and China:
by Svedberg, Peter
- BB04 Special Edition Mapping where the poor live:
by Benson, Todd & Minot, Nicholas & Epprecht, Michael
- BB03 Special Edition The poorest and hungry: Looking below the line
by Ahmed, Akhter & Hill, Ruth Vargas & Wiesmann, Doris
- BB02 Special Edition Characteristics and causes of severe poverty and hunger:
by Ahmed, Akhter U. & Hill, Ruth Vargas & Smith, Lisa C. & Frankenberger, Tim
- BB01 Special Edition The changing profile of poverty in the world:
by Chen, Shaohua & Ravallion, Martin
- 14(12) Developing bioenergy a win-win appproach that can serve the poor: bioenergy and agriculture promises and challenges
by Hazell, P.B.R.
- 14(11) Bioenergy and the poor: bioenergy and agriculture promises and challenges
by Karekezi, Stephen & Kithyoma, Waeni
- 14(10) Bioenergy in developing countries experiences and prospects: bioenergy and agriculture promises and challenges
by Kammen, Daniel M.
- 13(16) Opportunities for improving the synergies between agriculture and health: understanding the links between agriculture and health
by Bos, Robert
- 13(15) Agriculture and health in the policymaking process: understanding the links between agriculture and health
by Benson, Todd
- 13(14) Agriculture, environment, and health toward sustainable solutions: understanding the links between agriculture and health
by Nugent, Rachel & Drescher, Axel
- 13(13) Urban agriculture and health: understanding the links between agriculture and health
by Lee-Smith, Diana & Prain, Gordon
- 13(12) Agrobiodiversity, nutrition, and health: understanding the links between agriculture and health
by Johns, Timothy & Smith, Ifeyironwa Francisca & Eyzaguirre, Pablo B.
- 13(11) Agroforestry, nutrition, and health: understanding the links between agriculture and health
by Swallow, Brent M. & Ochola, Sophie
- 13(10) Fish and health: understanding the links between agriculture and health
by Roos, Nanna & Wahab, Md. Abdul & Chamnan, Chhoun & Haraksingh Thilsted, Shakuntala
- 14(9) Bioenergy in Europe experiences and prospects: bioenergy and agriculture promises and challenges
by Henninges, Oliver & Zeddies, Jurgan
- 14(8) Brazil's experience with bioenergy: bioenergy and agriculture promises and challenges
by Moreira, Jose Roberto
- 14(7) Bioenergy and agricultural research for development: bioenergy and agriculture promises and challenges
by Ortiz, Rodomiro & Crouch, Jonathan H. & Iwanaga, Masa & Sayre, K. D. (Kenneth D.) & Warburton, Marilyn L. & Araus, Joe Luis & Dixon, John & Bohn, Martin & Reddy, Belum V.S. & Ramesh, S. & Wani, Suhas P.
- 14(6) Science and technology options for harnessing bioenergy's potential: bioenergy and agriculture promises and challenges
by Woods, Jeremy
- 14(5) Potential of carbon payments for bioenergy: bioenergy and agriculture promises and challenges
by Knudsen, Odin
- 14(4) Environmental effects of bioenergy: bioenergy and agriculture promises and challenges
by Kartha, Sivan
- 14(3) Biofuels and the global food balance: bioenergy and agriculture promises and challenges
by Rosegrant, Mark W. & Msangi, Siwa & Sulser, Timothy B. & Valmonte-Santos, Rowena
- 14(2) Developing bioenergy economic and social issues: bioenergy and agriculture promises and challenges
by de la Torre Ugarte, Daniel G.
- 14(1) Overview: bioenergy and agriculture promises and challenges
by Hazell, P.B.R. & Pachauri, J. K.
- 13(9) Livestock and health: understanding the links between agriculture and health
by Catelo, Maria Angeles
- 13(8) Occupational health hazards of agriculture: understanding the links between agriculture and health
by Cole, Donald
- 13(7) Agriculture and HIV/AIDS: understanding the links between agriculture and health
by Gillespie, Stuart
- 13(6) Agriculture, malaria, and water-associated diseases: understanding the links between agriculture and health
by Mutero, Clifford M. & McCartney, Matthew & Boelee, Eline
- 13(5) Agriculture, food safety, and foodborne diseases: understanding the links between agriculture and health
by Todd, Ewen C. D. & Narrod, Clare
- 13(4) Agriculture and nutrition linkages old lessons and new paradigms: understanding the links between agriculture and health
by Hawkes, Corinna & Ruel, Marie T.
- 13(3) Agricultural technology and health: understanding the links between agriculture and health
by Lipton, Michael & Sinha, Saurabh & Blackman, Rachel
- 13(2) Agriculture, food, and health perspectives on a long relationship: understanding the links between agriculture and health
by Lang, Tim
- 13(1) Overview: understanding the links between agriculture and health
by Hawkes, Corinna & Ruel, Marie T.
- 12 No. 10 The Pretoria Statement on the Future of African Agriculture
- 12 No. 07 Are Kenya's horticultural exports a replicable success story?
by Minot, Nicholas & Ngigi, Margaret
- 11 No. 16 Strengthening property rights for the poor
by Bruce, John W.
- 11 No. 15 Strengthening collective action
by Bruns, Bryan Randolph & Bruns, Pakping Chalad
- 11 No. 14 Farmer research and extension
by Knox, Anna & Lilja, Nina
- 11 No. 13 Property rights, collective action, and agribusiness
by Johnson, Nancy & Berdegué, Julio A.
- 11 No. 12 Property rights and collective action in watersheds
by Swallow, Brent M. & Johnson, Nancy & Knox, Anna & Meinzen-Dick, Ruth Suseela
- 11 No. 11 Collective action in pest management
by Ravnborg , Helle Munk
- 11 No.10 Property rights, collective action, and plant genetic resources
by Eyzaguirre, Pablo & McCarthy, Nancy & Di Gregorio, Monica & Dennis, Evan
- 12 No. 9 The changing policy environment facing African agriculture
by Chigunta, Francis & Herbert, Ross & Johnson, Michael & Mkandawire, Richard
- 12 No. 8 Strategies for sustainable natural resource management
by Franzel, Steven & Place, Frank & Reij, Chris & Tembo, Gelson
- 12 No. 6 Smallholder dairy in Kenya
by Ngigi, Margaret
- 12 No. 5 Mali's white revolution: smallholder cotton from 1960 to 2003
by Tefft, James
- 12 No. 4 Maize breeding in East and Southern Africa, 1900–2000
by Smale, Melinda & Jayne, T. S.
- 12 No. 3 Recent growth in African cassava
by Nweke, Felix & Haggblade, Steven & Zulu, Ballard
- 12 No. 2 Generalizing from past successes
by Haggblade, Steven
- 12 No. 1 African agriculture
by Haggblade, Steven & Hazell, Peter & Kirsten, Ingrid & Mkandawire, Richard
- 11 No. 9 Institutional options for managing rangelands
by Ngaido, Tidiane & McCarthy, Nancy
- 11 No. 8 Collaborative management of forests
by Wollenberg, Eva & Campbell, Bruce & Shackleton, Sheona & Edmunds, David & Shanley, Patricia
- 11 No. 7 Collective action and property rights in fisheries management
by Mahfuzuddin, Ahmed & Viswanathan, K. Kuperan & Valmonte-Santos, R. A.
- 11 No. 6 Irrigation, collective action, and property rights
by Vermillion, Douglas L.
- 11 No. 5 Property rights, collective action, and agroforestry
by Place, Frank & Otsuka, Keijiro & Scherr, Sara J.
- 11 No. 4 Local-level public goods and collective action
by McCarthy, Nancy
- 11 No. 3 Understanding property rights
by Meinzen-Dick, Ruth Suseela & Pradhan, Rajendra & Di Gregorio, Monica
- 11 No. 2 Understanding collective action
by Ostrom, Elinor
- 11 No. 1 Overview
by Meinzen-Dick, Ruth Suseela & Di Gregorio, Monica
- 15 Reforming land rights in Africa
by Ngaido, Tidiane
- 14 Assessing development strategies and Africa's food and nutrition security
by Heidhues, Franz & Atsain, Achi & Nyangito, Hezron & Padilla, Martine & Ghersi, Gérard & Le Vallée, Jean-Charles
- 13 Implementing a human rights approach to food security
by McClain-Nhlapo, Charlotte
- 12 Linking safety nets, social protection, and poverty reduction
by Adato, Michelle & Ahmed, Akhter U. & Lund, Francie
- 11 Making information and communication technologies work for food security in Africa
by Bertolini, Romeo
- 10 Breaking the links between conflict and hunger in Africa
by Messer, Ellen & Cohen, Marc J.
- 9 Strengthening agricultural research in Africa
by Jones, Monty
- 8 Investing in Sub-Saharan African agricultural research
by Beintema, Nienke M. & Stads, Gert-Jan
- 7 Strengthening Africa's capacity to design and implement strategies for food and nutrition security
by Babu, Suresh Chandra & Rhoe, Valerie & Temu, Andrew & Hendriks, Sheryl
- 6 Exploring market opportunities for African smallholders
by Diao, Xinshen & Hazell, Peter
- 5 Trading up
by Orden, David & Lofgren, Hans & Gabre-Madhin, Eleni Z.
- 4 Increasing the effective participation of women in food and nutrition security in Africa
by Quisumbing, Agnes R. & Meinzen-Dick, Ruth Suseela & Smith, Lisa C.
- 3 Assuring food and nutrition security in the time of AIDs
by Gillespie, Stuart & Kisamba-Mugerwa, Wilberforce & Loevinsohn, Michael
- 2 Improving child nutrition for sustainable poverty reduction in Africa
by Alderman, Harold & Behrman, Jere R. & Hoddinott, John
- 1 Assessing Africa's food and nutrition security situation
by Benson, Todd
- 10 No. 17 Food safety policy issues for developing countries
by Unnevehr, Laurian J. & Haddad, Lawrence James & Delgado, Christopher L.
- 10 No. 16 Food safety and GM crops implications for developing-country research
by Cohen, Joel I. & Quemada, Hector & Frederick, Robert
- 10 No. 15 Case study reducing mycotoxins in Brazilian crops
by Salay, Elisabete
- 10 No. 14 Case study the poultry industry in Colombia
by Gomez, Miguel I. & Sierra, Diego M. & Rodriguez, Daisy
- 10 No. 13 Case study beef industry in China
by Brown, Colin G. & Waldron, Scott A.
- 10 No. 12 Case study supermarkets and quality and safety standards for produce in Latin America
by Berdegué, Julio A. & Balsovich, Fernando & Flores, Luis & Mainville, Denise & Reardon, Thomas Anthony
- 10 No. 11 Case study India responds to international food safety requirements
by Sareen, Shashi
- 10 No. 10 Case study reducing pesticide residues on horticultural crops
by Norton, George W. & Sanchez, Guillermo E. & Clarke-Harris, Dionne & Kone Teaore, Halimatou
- 10 No. 9 Case study the shrimp export industry in Bangladesh
by Cato, James C. & Subasinge, S.
- 10 No. 8 Case study Kenyan fish exports
by Abila, Richard O.
- 10 No. 7 Case study Guatemalan raspberries and cyclospora
by Calvin, Linda & Flores, Luis & Foster, William
- 10 No. 6 Balancing risk reduction and benefits from trade in setting standards
by Wilson, John & Otsuki, Tsunehiro
- 10 No. 5 Food safety issues in international trade
by Henson, Spencer
- 10 No. 4 Trends in food safety standards and regulation implications for developing countries
by Caswell, Julie A.
- 10 No. 3 Mycotoxin food safety risk in developing countries
by Bhat Ramesh V. & Vasanthi, Siruguri
- 10 No. 2 Food safety as a public health issue for developing countries
by Kaferstein, Fritz K.
- 10 No. 1 Overview
by Unnevehr, Laurian J.
- 15 The future of fish
by Delgado, Christopher L. & Wada, Nikolas & Rosegrant, Mark W. & Meijer, Siet & Ahmed, Mahfuzuddin