The important role of extension systems:
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Clemens, Michael A. & Kenny, Charles J. & Moss, Todd J., 2007.
"The Trouble with the MDGs: Confronting Expectations of Aid and Development Success,"
Elsevier, vol. 35(5), pages 735-751, May.
- Michael A. Clemens & Charles J. Kenny & Todd J. Moss, 2004. "The Trouble with the MDGs: Confronting Expectations of Aid and Development Success," Working Papers 40, Center for Global Development.
- Michael Clemens & Charles Kenny & Todd Moss, 2004. "The Trouble with the MDGs: Confronting Expectations of Aid and Development Success," Development and Comp Systems 0405011, EconWPA.
- William Easterly & Ross Levine & David Roodman, 2004. "Aid, Policies, and Growth: Comment," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 94(3), pages 774-780, June.
- William Easterly, 2003. "Can Foreign Aid Buy Growth?," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 17(3), pages 23-48, Summer.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Saweda, Lenis & Liverpool-Tasie, Lenis Saweda O., 2012. "Farmer groups and input access: When membership is not enough," 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil 126744, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Liverpool-Tasie, Lenis Saweda, 2012. "Farmer Groups, Input Access and Intragroup Dynamics: A Case Study of Targeted Subsidies in Nigeria:," IFPRI discussion papers 1197, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Meinzen-Dick, Ruth Suseela & Bernier, Quinn & Haglund, Eric, 2013. "The six "ins" of climate-smart agriculture: Inclusive institutions for information, innovation, investment, and insurance:," CAPRi working papers 114, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Davis, Kristin & Babu, Suresh Chandra & Blom, Sylvia, 2014. "Building the resilience of smallholders through extension and advisory services:," IFPRI book chapters,in: Fan, Shenggen & Pandya-Lorch, Rajul & Yosef, Sivan (ed.), 2013 Global Food Policy Report, chapter 15 International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
More about this item
KeywordsClimate change; Copenhagen;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-06-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-EDU-2009-06-03 (Education)
- NEP-ENE-2009-06-03 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2009-06-03 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fpr:2020br:16(11). See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifprius.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .