Report NEP-EDU-2009-06-03This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Robert Bifulco & Jason M. Fletcher & Stephen L. Ross, 2009. "The Effect of Classmate Characteristics on Individual Outcomes: Evidence from the Add Health," Working papers 2009-15, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Entorf, Horst & Tatsi, Eirini, 2009. "Migrants at School: Educational Inequality and Social Interaction in the UK and Germany," IZA Discussion Papers 4175, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Aycan, Çelikaksoy & Lena, Nekby & Saman, Rashid, 2009. "Assortative Mating by Ethnic Background and Education in Sweden: The Role of Parental Composition on Partner Choice," SULCIS Working Papers 2009:7, Stockholm University Linnaeus Center for Integration Studies - SULCIS.
- Hudson, John & Sessions, John G., 2009. "The Impact of Parental Education on Earnings: New Wine in an Old Bottle?," IZA Discussion Papers 4171, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:pts:wpaper:i1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:hal:cesptp:hal-00391393_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Donata Bessey & Uschi Backes-Gellner, 2009. "Marijuana Consumption, Educational Outcomes and Labor Market Success: Evidence from Switzerland," Economics of Education Working Paper Series 0043, University of Zurich, Department of Business Administration (IBW).
- Magne Mogstad & Matthew Wiswall, 2009. "How Linear Models Can Mask Non-Linear Causal Relationships. An Application to Family Size and Children's Education," Discussion Papers 586, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Farasat A.S. Bokhari & Helen Schnedier, 2009. "School accountability laws and the consumption of psychostimulants," Working Papers wp2009_03_02, Department of Economics, Florida State University, revised 08 Mar 2009.
- Santi Budria & Luis Diaz-Serrano & Ada Ferrer-i-Carbonell & Joop Hartog, 2009. "Risk Attitudes and Wage Growth: Replication and Reconstruction," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 192, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Benito Arruñada & Xosé H. Vázquez, 2009. "Behavioral assumptions and management ability," Economics Working Papers 1157, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Apr 2010.
- Davis, Kristin E., 2009. "The important role of extension systems:," 2020 vision briefs 16(11), International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Fertig, Michael & Schmidt, Christoph M. & Sinning, Mathias, 2009. "The Impact of Demographic Change on Human Capital Accumulation," IZA Discussion Papers 4180, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Mandell, Svante & Holt, Chrles & Myers, Erica & Burtraw, Dallas & Wråke, Markus, 2009. "Teaching Opportunity Cost in an Emissions Permit Experiment," Working Papers 2009:6, Swedish National Road & Transport Research Institute (VTI).