Farmer Groups, Input Access and Intragroup Dynamics: A Case Study of Targeted Subsidies in Nigeria:
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Davis, Kristin E., 2009. "The important role of extension systems:," 2020 vision briefs 16(11), International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Cragg, John G, 1971. "Some Statistical Models for Limited Dependent Variables with Application to the Demand for Durable Goods," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 39(5), pages 829-844, September.
- Tanguy Bernard & Alemayehu Seyoum Taffesse & Eleni Gabre-Madhin, 2008. "Impact of cooperatives on smallholders' commercialization behavior: evidence from Ethiopia," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 39(2), pages 147-161, September.
- Gregorio, Monica Di & Hagedorn, Konrad & Kirk, Michael & Korf, Benedikt & McCarthy, Nancy & Meinzen-Dick, Ruth & Swallow, Brent, 2008. "Property rights, collective Action, and poverty: The role of institutions for poverty reduction," CAPRi working papers 81, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Liverpool-Tasie, Saweda L.O. & Banful, Afua Branoah & Olaniyan, Babatunde, 2010. "Assessment of the 2009 fertilizer voucher program in Kano and Taraba, Nigeria:," NSSP working papers 17, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Bernard, Tanguy & Spielman, David J., 2009. "Reaching the rural poor through rural producer organizations? A study of agricultural marketing cooperatives in Ethiopia," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 60-69, February.
- Staatz, John M., 1989. "Farmer Cooperative Theory: Recent Developments," Research Reports 52017, United States Department of Agriculture, Rural Development Business and Cooperative Programs.
- Kruijssen, Froukje & Keizer, Menno & Giuliani, Alessandra, 2009.
"Collective action for small-scale producers of agricultural biodiversity products,"
Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 46-52, February.
- Kruijssen, Froukje & Keizer, Menno & Giuliani, Alessandra, 2007. "Collective action for small-scale producers of agricultural biodiversity products:," CAPRi working papers 71, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Fama, Eugene F, 1980. "Agency Problems and the Theory of the Firm," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 88(2), pages 288-307, April.
- Francesconi, Gian Nicola & Ruben, Ruerd, 2007. "Impacts of Collective Action on Smallholders' Commercialisation: Evidence from Dairy in Ethiopia," 103rd Seminar, April 23-25, 2007, Barcelona, Spain 9418, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Putterman, Louis & DiGiorgio, Marie, 1985. "Choice and Efficiency in a Model of Democratic Semi-collective Agriculture," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 37(1), pages 1-21, March.
More about this item
KeywordsFarmer groups; Farmer organizations; fertilizer; vouchers; Social capital; subsidies;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2012-08-23 (Africa)
- NEP-AGR-2012-08-23 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2012-08-23 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fpr:ifprid:1197. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifprius.html .