Are Kenya's horticultural exports a replicable success story?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Suzuki, Aya & Jarvis, Lovell S. & Sexton, Richard J., 2011. "Partial Vertical Integration, Risk Shifting, and Product Rejection in the High-Value Export Supply Chain: The Ghana Pineapple Sector," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 39(9), pages 1611-1623, September.
- Nicholas Minot & Loraine Ronchi, 2014. "Contract Farming," World Bank Other Operational Studies 24249, The World Bank.
- Minten, Bart & Randrianarison, Lalaina & Swinnen, Johan F.M., 2009.
"Global Retail Chains and Poor Farmers: Evidence from Madagascar,"
Elsevier, vol. 37(11), pages 1728-1741, November.
- Bart Minten & Lalaina Randrianarison & Johan F.M. Swinnen, 2006. "Global Retail Chains and Poor Farmers: Evidence from Madagascar," LICOS Discussion Papers 16406, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Miyata, Sachiko & Minot, Nicholas & Hu, Dinghuan, 2009.
"Impact of Contract Farming on Income: Linking Small Farmers, Packers, and Supermarkets in China,"
Elsevier, vol. 37(11), pages 1781-1790, November.
- Miyata, Sachiko & Minot, Nicholas & Hu, Dinghuan, 2007. "Impact of contract farming on income: Linking small farmers, packers, and supermarket in China," IFPRI discussion papers 742, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Miet Maertens & Liesbeth Colen & Johan F. M. Swinnen, 2011.
"Globalisation and poverty in Senegal: a worst case scenario?,"
European Review of Agricultural Economics,
Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 38(1), pages 31-54, March.
- Miet Maertens & Liesbeth Colen & Johan F.M. Swinnen, 2008. "Globalization and Poverty in Senegal: A Worst Case Scenario?," LICOS Discussion Papers 21708, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Maertens, Miet & Colen, Liesbeth & Swinnen, Johan F.M., 2009. "Globalization and Poverty in Senegal: A Worst Case Scenario?," 2009 Conference, August 16-22, 2009, Beijing, China 51668, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Johan Swinnen, 2014. "Global Agricultural Value Chains, Standards, and Development," RSCAS Working Papers 2014/30, European University Institute.
- Maertens, Miet & Swinnen, Johan F.M., 2009.
"Trade, Standards, and Poverty: Evidence from Senegal,"
Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 161-178, January.
- Miet Maertens & Johan F.M. Swinnen, 2006. "Trade, Standards, and Poverty: Evidence from Senegal," LICOS Discussion Papers 17706, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Maertens, Miet & Swinnen, Johan F.M., 2007. "Trade, Standards and Poverty. Evidence from Senegal," 106th Seminar, October 25-27, 2007, Montpellier, France 7924, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Weinberger, Katinka & Lumpkin, Thomas A., 2007. "Diversification into Horticulture and Poverty Reduction: A Research Agenda," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 35(8), pages 1464-1480, August.
- Barrett, Christopher B., 2008. "Smallholder market participation: Concepts and evidence from eastern and southern Africa," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(4), pages 299-317, August.
- Shimon, Otieno Peter & Ogutu, Chris Ackello & Mburu, John & Nyikal, Rose Adhiambo, 2016. "The role of Global-GAP policy on smallholder French bean producers’ climate change perception in Central and Eastern regions of Kenya," 2016 AAAE Fifth International Conference, September 23-26, 2016, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia 249325, African Association of Agricultural Economists (AAAE).
- Mwaura, S.N. & Muluvi, A.S. & Mathenge, Mary K., 2013. "African Leafy Vegetables and Household Wellbeing in Kenya: A Disaggregation by Gender," 2013 AAAE Fourth International Conference, September 22-25, 2013, Hammamet, Tunisia 161641, African Association of Agricultural Economists (AAAE).
- Muriithi, Beatrice Wambui, 2008. "Compliance With Eurepgap Standards: Determinants, Costs And Implications On Profitability Among Smallholder French Beans Exporters In Kirinyaga District, Kenya," Research Theses 117712, Collaborative Masters Program in Agricultural and Applied Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fpr:2020br:1207. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifprius.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.