Transforming the rural Asian economy
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vernon W. Ruttan, 2002.
"Productivity Growth in World Agriculture: Sources and Constraints,"
Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 16(4), pages 161-184, Fall.
- Ruttan, Vernon W., 2002. "Productivity Growth In World Agriculture: Sources And Constraints," Staff Papers 14176, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Dorward, Andrew & Poole, Nigel D. & Morrison, Jamie & Kydd, Jonathan & Urey, Ian, 2002. "Critical Linkages: Livelihoods, Markets And Institutions," ADU Working Papers 10919, Imperial College at Wye, Department of Agricultural Sciences.
- Diao, Xinshen & Fan, Shenggen & Headey, Derek & Johnson, Michael & Nin Pratt, Alejandro & Yu, Bingxin, 2008. "Accelerating Africa's food production in response to rising food prices: Impacts and requisite actions," IFPRI discussion papers 825, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Diao, Xinshen & Hazell, Peter & Resnick, Danielle & Thurlow, James, 2006.
"The role of agriculture in development: implications for Sub-Saharan Africa,"
DSGD discussion papers
29, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Diao, Xinshen & Hazell, P.B.R. & Resnick, Danielle & Thurlow, James, 2007. "The role of agriculture in development: Implications for Sub-Saharan Africa," Research reports 153, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Dorward, Andrew & Kydd, Jonathan & Morrison, Jamie & Urey, Ian, 2004. "A Policy Agenda for Pro-Poor Agricultural Growth," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 73-89, January.
- Roumasset, James A., 2006. "The Economics of Agricultural Development: What Have We Learned?," 2006 Annual Meeting, August 12-18, 2006, Queensland, Australia 25598, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Patrick Webb, 2002. "The Dynamics of Food, Nutrition and Poverty in SE Asia," Working Papers in Food Policy and Nutrition 09, Friedman School of Nutrition Science and Policy.
- Loening, Josef & Lane, William Leeds, 2007. "Tanzania: Pilot Rural Investment Climate Assessment. Stimulating Nonfarm Microenterprise Growth," MPRA Paper 24824, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- James Roumasset, 2006. "The Economics of Agricultural Development: What Have We Learned? Processes," Working Papers 200604, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Shenggen Fan & Connie Chan‐Kang & Keming Qian & K. Krishnaiah, 2005.
"National and international agricultural research and rural poverty: the case of rice research in India and China,"
Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 33(s3), pages 369-379, November.
- Fan, Shenggen & Chan-Kang, Connie & Qian, Keming & Krishnaiah, K., 2003. "National and international agricultural research and rural poverty: the case of rice research in India and China," EPTD discussion papers 109, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Roehlano M. Briones, 2009.
"Agricultural Diversification and the Fruits and Vegetables Sub-Sector : Policy Issues and Development Constraints in the Philippines,"
Development Economics Working Papers
22951, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Briones, Roehlano M., 2009. "Agricultural Diversification and the Fruits and Vegetables Subsector: Policy Issues and Development Constraints in the Philippines," Discussion Papers DP 2009-02, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Briones, Roehlano M., 2010. "Agricultural Diversification and the Fruits and Vegetables Subsector: Policy Issues and Development Constraints in the Philippines," Philippine Journal of Development PJD 2008 Vol. XXXV No. 2-, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Ryan, James G., 2003. "Evaluating the impact of agricultural projection modeling using the "IMPACT” framework," Impact assessments 17, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Bukenya, James O., 2009. "Employment Growth in the Rural South: Do Sectors Matter?," 2009 Annual Meeting, January 31-February 3, 2009, Atlanta, Georgia 45903, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fpr:2020br:69. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifprius.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.