Evaluating the impact of agricultural projection modeling using the "IMPACT” framework
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Alston, Julian M. & Wyatt, T. J. & Pardey, Philip G. & Marra, Michele C. & Chan-Kang, Connie, 2000. "A meta-analysis of rates of return to agricultural R & D: ex pede Herculem?," Research reports 113, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Pardey, Philip G. & Beintema, Nienke M., 2002. "Slow Magic: Agricultural R&D A Century After Mendel," Working Papers 14364, University of Minnesota, Center for International Food and Agricultural Policy.
- Kilpatrick, Henry E., Jr., 1998. "Some useful methods for measuring the benefits of social science research:," Impact assessments 5, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Agcaoili-Sombilla, Mercedita & Rosegrant, Mark W., 1996. "South Asia and the global food situation: Challenges for strengthening food security," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 7(2), pages 265-292.
- Rosegrant, Mark W. & Ringler, Claudia, 1999. "Impact on food security and rural development of reallocating water from agriculture:," EPTD discussion papers 47, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Rosegrant, Mark W. & Hazell, Peter B. R., 2001. "Transforming the rural Asian economy," 2020 vision briefs 69, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Fan, Shenggen & Agcaoili-Sombilla, Mercedita C., 1997. "Why projections on China's future food supply and demand differ," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 41(2), June.
- San, Nu Nu & Rosegrant, Mark W. & Perez, Nicostrato D., 1998. "Indonesian agriculture in transition: Projections of alternative futures," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 9(3), pages 445-465.
- Pardey, Philip G. & Christian, Jason E., 2002. "The production and diffusion of policy knowledge," Impact assessments 14, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Ryan, Jim, 2002. "Assessing the impact of food policy research: rice trade policies in Viet Nam," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 1-29, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kuyvenhoven, Arie, 2014. "Impact assessment of IFPRIâ€™s capacity-strengthening work, 1985â€“2010," Impact assessments 38, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Paarlberg, Robert L., 2014. "Impact assessment: IFPRI 2020 conference on building resilience on food and nutrition security," Impact assessments 37, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Falck-Zepeda, Jose Benjamin & Msangi, Siwa & Sulser, Timothy B. & Zambrano, Patricia, 2008.
"Biofuels and Rural Economic Development in Latin America and the Caribbean,"
2008 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2008, Orlando, Florida
6113, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- José Falck-Zepeda & Timothy Sulser & Patricia Zambrano & César Falconi, 2011. "Biofuels and Rural Economic Development in Latin America and the Caribbean," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 3040, Inter-American Development Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsFood supply Forecasting ; Food security Forecasting ; Equilibrium (Economics) Models ; Food prices ; productivity ; Research institutes Evaluation ;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fpr:impass:17. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifprius.html .