Impact assessment of IFPRI's research and related activities based on economywide modeling
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jensen, Henning Tarp & Robinson, Sherman & Tarp, Finn, 2002.
"General equilibrium measures of agricultural policy bias in fifteen developing countries,"
TMD discussion papers
105, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Henning Tarp Jensen & Sherman Robinson & Finn Tarp, 2004. "General Equilibrium Measures of Agricultural Policy Bias in Fifteen Developing Countries," Discussion Papers 04-25, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Shenggen Fan & Peter Hazell & Sukhadeo Thorat, 2000. "Government Spending, Growth and Poverty in Rural India," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 82(4), pages 1038-1051.
- Anderson, Kym & Huang, Jikun & Ianchovichina, Elena, 2004.
"Will China's WTO accession worsen farm household incomes?,"
China Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 443-456.
- Kym Anderson & Jikun Huang & Elena Ianchovichina, 2002. "Impact of ChinaÂ’s WTO Accession on Farm-Nonfarm Income Inequality and Rural Poverty," Centre for International Economic Studies Working Papers 2002-11, University of Adelaide, Centre for International Economic Studies.
- Anderson, Kym & Huang, Jikun & Ianchovichina, Elena, 2004. "Will China's WTO Accession Worsen Rural Poverty?," CEPR Discussion Papers 4196, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Anderson, Kym & Huang, Jikun & Ianchovichina, Elena, 2003. "Long-run impacts of China's WTO accession on farm-nonfarm income inequality and rural poverty," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3052, The World Bank.
- Anderson, Kym & Huang, Jikun & Ianchovichina, Elena, 2002. "Impact of China’s WTO Accession on Rural-Urban Income Inequality," 2002 Conference (46th), February 13-15, 2002, Canberra 173975, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Fan, Shenggen & Fang, Cheng & Zhang, Xiaobo, 2001.
"How Agricultural Research Affects Urban Poverty In Developing Countries? The Case Of China,"
2001 Annual meeting, August 5-8, Chicago, IL
20636, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Fan, Shenggen & Fang, Cheng & Zhang, Xiaobo, 2001. "How agricultural research affects urban poverty in developing countries: the case of China," EPTD discussion papers 83, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Powell, Alan A. & Snape, Richard H., 1993.
"The contribution of applied general equilibrium analysis to policy reform in Australia,"
Journal of Policy Modeling,
Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 393-414, August.
- Alan A. Powell & Richard H. Snape, 1992. "The Contribution of Applied General Equilibrium Analysis to Policy Reform in Australia," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers g-98, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
- Peter G. Warr, 1978. "The Case Against Tariff Compensation," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 22(2-3), pages 85-98, 08-12.
- Bautista, Romeo M., 1987. "Production incentives in Philippine agriculture: effects of trade and exchange rate policies," Research reports 59, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Oyejide, T. Ademola., 1986. "The effects of trade and exchange rate policies on agriculture in Nigeria.:," Research reports 55, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- K.W. Clements & L.A. Sjaastad, 1983. "How Protection Taxes Exporters," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 83-15, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Pardey, Philip G. & Christian, Jason E., 2002. "The production and diffusion of policy knowledge," Impact assessments 14, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Schimmelpfennig, David E. & Norton, George W., 2000. "What Value Is Agricultural Economics Research?," 2000 Annual meeting, July 30-August 2, Tampa, FL 21773, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- David E. Schimmelpfennig & George W. Norton, 2003. "What is the Value of Agricultural Economics Research?," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 85(1), pages 81-94.
- Snow, Arthur & Warren, Ronald Jr., 1996. "The marginal welfare cost of public funds: Theory and estimates," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 61(2), pages 289-305, August.
- Diao, Xinshen & Fan, Shenggen & Zhang, Xiaobo, 2003. "China's WTO accession: impacts on regional agricultural income-- a multi-region, general equilibrium analysis," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 332-351, June.
- Vousden,Neil, 1990. "The Economics of Trade Protection," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521346696, October.
- Arndt, Channing & Tarp, Finn, 2000. "Agricultural Technology, Risk, and Gender: A CGE Analysis of Mozambique," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 28(7), pages 1307-1326, July.
- Ryan, Jim, 2002. "Assessing the impact of food policy research: rice trade policies in Viet Nam," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 1-29, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pearce, David, 2005. "Review of ACIAR's Research on Agricultural Policy," Impact Assessment Series (IAS) 113220, Australian Centre for International Agricultural Research.
- Anderson, Jock R. & Bos, Maria Soledad & Cohen, Marc J., 2005. "Impact assessment of food policy research a stocktaking workshop: synthesis report," Impact assessments 25, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Hewitt, Joanna, 2008. "Impact evaluation of research by the International Food Policy Research Institute on agricultural trade liberalization, developing countries, and WTO's Doha negotiations:," Impact assessments 28, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
More about this item
KeywordsFood policy ; Computable general equilibrium (CGE)Modeling ; Modeling ; Assessment ; International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI) ;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fpr:impass:21. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifprius.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.