Economic assessment of Dutch agricultural research
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Michael Boehlje, 1999. "Structural Changes in the Agricultural Industries: How Do We Measure, Analyze and Understand Them?," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 81(5), pages 1028-1041.
- Wallace E. Huffman & Robert E. Evenson, 2006.
"Do Formula or Competitive Grant Funds Have Greater Impacts on State Agricultural Productivity?,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 88(4), pages 783-798.
- Huffman, Wallace & Evenson, Robert E., 2007. "Do Formula or Competitive Grant Funds Have Greater Impacts on State Agricultural Productivity?," Staff General Research Papers Archive 12782, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Schimmelpfennig, David E. & Norton, George W., 2000. "What Value Is Agricultural Economics Research?," 2000 Annual meeting, July 30-August 2, Tampa, FL 21773, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- David E. Schimmelpfennig & George W. Norton, 2003. "What is the Value of Agricultural Economics Research?," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 85(1), pages 81-94.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Joly, P.B. & Gaunand, A. & Colinet, L. & Larédo, P. & Lemarié, S. & Matt, M., 2015. "ASIRPA: a comprehensive theory-based approach to assessing the societal impacts of a research organization," Working Papers 2015-04, Grenoble Applied Economics Laboratory (GAEL).
- Toleubayev, Kazbek & Jansen, Kees & van Huis, Arnold, 2010. "Commodification of science and the production of public goods: Plant protection research in Kazakhstan," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 411-421, April.
More about this item
KeywordsInnovation; Agribusiness; Environmental Economics and Policy; Production Economics;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aerirs:43071. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ledlonl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.