Consumer Preferences As Drivers Of The Common Bean Trade In Tanzania: A Marketing Perspective
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Espinosa, Juan Andres & Goodwin, Barry K., 1991. "Hedonic Price Estimation For Kansas Wheat Characteristics," Western Journal of Agricultural Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 16(01), July.
- Fulgence Joseph Mishili & Joan Fulton & Musa Shehu & Saket Kushwaha & Kofi Marfo & Mustafa Jamal & Alpha Kergna & J. Lowenberg-DeBoer, 2009. "Consumer preferences for quality characteristics along the cowpea value chain in Nigeria, Ghana, and Mali," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 25(1), pages 16-35.
- B. Wade Brorsen & Warren R. Grant & M. Edward Rister, 1984. "A Hedonic Price Model for Rough Rice Bid/Acceptance Markets," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 66(2), pages 156-163.
- Michael Boehlje, 1999. "Structural Changes in the Agricultural Industries: How Do We Measure, Analyze and Understand Them?," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 81(5), pages 1028-1041.
- Langyintuo, A. S. & Ntoukam, G. & Murdock, L. & Lowenberg-DeBoer, J. & Miller, D. J., 2004. "Consumer preferences for cowpea in Cameroon and Ghana," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 30(3), pages 203-213, May.
- Jean D. Kinsey, 2001. "The New Food Economy: Consumers, Farms, Pharms, and Science," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 83(5), pages 1113-1130.
- Theresa Osborne, 2004. "Market News in Commodity Price Theory: Application to the Ethiopian Grain Market," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 71(1), pages 133-164.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Otieno, Zipora & Okello, Julius J. & Nyikal, Rose & Mwang'ombe, Agnes & Clavel, Daniele, 2011. "The role of varietal traits in the adoption of improved dryland crop varieties: The case of pigeon pea in Kenya," African Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, African Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 6(2), September.
More about this item
KeywordsBeans; markets; consumer preferences; hedonic; storage; Tanzania;
- D12 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Empirical Analysis
- Q13 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Markets and Marketing; Cooperatives; Agribusiness
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2010-01-10 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2010-01-10 (All new papers)
- NEP-MKT-2010-01-10 (Marketing)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pae:wpaper:09-02. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Debby Weber). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dapurus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.