Consumer preferences for cowpea in Cameroon and Ghana
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kelvin J. Lancaster, 1966. "A New Approach to Consumer Theory," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 74, pages 132-132.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sandrine Dury & Véronique meuriot, 2010. "Do urban African dwellers pay a premium for food quality and, if so, how much? An investigation of the Malian fonio grain market," Review of Agricultural and Environmental Studies - Revue d'Etudes en Agriculture et Environnement, INRA Department of Economics, vol. 91(4), pages 417-433.
- Probst, Lorenz & Houedjofonon, Elysée & Ayerakwa, Hayford Mensah & Haas, Rainer, 2012. "Will they buy it? The potential for marketing organic vegetables in the food vending sector to strengthen vegetable safety: A choice experiment study in three West African cities," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 296-308.
- Fulgence J. Mishili & Anna A. Temu & Joan Fulton & J. Lowenberg-DeBoer, 2009. "Consumer Preferences As Drivers Of The Common Bean Trade In Tanzania: A Marketing Perspective," Working Papers 09-02, Purdue University, College of Agriculture, Department of Agricultural Economics.
- Kadjo, Didier & Ricker-Gilbert, Jacob & Alexander, Corinne, 2016. "Estimating Price Discounts for Low-Quality Maize in sub-Saharan Africa: Evidence from Benin," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 77(C), pages 115-128.
- Affognon, Hippolyte & Mutungi, Christopher & Sanginga, Pascal & Borgemeister, Christian, 2015. "Unpacking Postharvest Losses in Sub-Saharan Africa: A Meta-Analysis," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 66(C), pages 49-68.
- Kadjo, Didier & Ricker-Gilbert, Jacob & Alexander, Corinne, 2015. "Does quality affect maize prices in sub-Saharan Africa? Evidence from Benin," 2015 AAEA & WAEA Joint Annual Meeting, July 26-28, San Francisco, California 205503, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association;Western Agricultural Economics Association.
- Gallardo, Rosa Karina & Holcomb, Rodney B., 2006. "Increasing U.S. Hard Red Winter Wheat Competitiveness in Latin American Markets," 2006 Annual meeting, July 23-26, Long Beach, CA 21187, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Anneleen Vandeplas & Bart Minten, 2015.
"Food quality in domestic markets of developing economies: a comparative study of two countries,"
International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 46(5), pages 617-628, September.
- Anneleen Vandeplas & Bart Minten, 2011. "Food quality in domestic markets of developing economies:A comparative study of two countries," LICOS Discussion Papers 28911, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Fulgence Joseph Mishili & Joan Fulton & Mustafa Jamal & J. Lowenberg-DeBoer & Musa Shehu & Saket Kushwaha & Kofi Marfo & Alpha Chergna, 2007. "Consumer Preferences For Quality Characteristics Along The Cowpea Value Chain In Nigeria, Ghana And Mali," Working Papers 06-17, Purdue University, College of Agriculture, Department of Agricultural Economics.
- Fulgence Joseph Mishili & Joan Fulton & Musa Shehu & Saket Kushwaha & Kofi Marfo & Mustafa Jamal & Alpha Kergna & J. Lowenberg-DeBoer, 2009. "Consumer preferences for quality characteristics along the cowpea value chain in Nigeria, Ghana, and Mali," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 25(1), pages 16-35.
- Edmeades, Svetlana, 2005. "A Hedonic Perspective to Estimating a Marginal Value Function for a Subsistence Crop," 2005 Annual meeting, July 24-27, Providence, RI 19500, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- N. Koffi Amegbeto & Victor M. Manyong & Ousmane Coulibaly & Robert Asiedu, 2008. "Estimating market demand for fresh yam characteristics using contingent valuation: implications for crop breeding and production choices," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 39(3), pages 349-363, November.
- Hamilton, Jacqueline M., 2007.
"Coastal landscape and the hedonic price of accommodation,"
Elsevier, vol. 62(3-4), pages 594-602, May.
- Jacqueline M. Hamilton, 2005. "Coastal landscape and the hedonic price of accommodation," Working Papers FNU-91, Research unit Sustainability and Global Change, Hamburg University, revised Sep 2005.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:agecon:v:30:y:2004:i:3:p:203-213. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwell-synergy.com/loi/agec .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.