Report NEP-MKT-2010-01-10This is the archive for NEP-MKT, a report on new working papers in the area of Marketing. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Czellar, Sandor & Sprott, David E. & Spangenberg, Eric R. & Raska, David, 2009. "Consumer reactions to self-expressive brand display," Les Cahiers de Recherche 918, HEC Paris.
- Fulgence J. Mishili & Anna A. Temu & Joan Fulton & J. Lowenberg-DeBoer, 2009. "Consumer Preferences As Drivers Of The Common Bean Trade In Tanzania: A Marketing Perspective," Working Papers 09-02, Purdue University, College of Agriculture, Department of Agricultural Economics.
- Kaushik Basu, 2009. "A Marketing Scheme for Making Money off Innocent People: A Userâ€™s Manual," Working Papers id:2341, eSocialSciences.
- Item repec:hal:journl:hal-00440942_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jungwoo Shin & Chang Seob Kimi & Jongsu Lee, 2009. "Model for Studying Commodity Bundling with a Focus on Consumer Preference," TEMEP Discussion Papers 200934, Seoul National University; Technology Management, Economics, and Policy Program (TEMEP), revised Nov 2009.
- Thomas H. Klier & Joshua Linn, 2009. "The price of gasoline and the demand for fuel economy: evidence from monthly new vehicles sales data," Working Paper Series WP-09-15, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Jongsu Lee & Jae Young Choi & Youngsang Cho, 2009. "A Forecast Simulation Analysis of the Next-Generation DVD Market Based on Consumer Preference Data," TEMEP Discussion Papers 200933, Seoul National University; Technology Management, Economics, and Policy Program (TEMEP), revised Nov 2009.
- Balbás, Alejandro & Esteban-Bravo, Mercedes & Vidal-Sanz, Jose M., 2009. "Optimal risk in marketing resource allocation," DEE - Working Papers. Business Economics. WB wb090868, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía de la Empresa.