The price of gasoline and the demand for fuel economy: evidence from monthly new vehicles sales data
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Linn, Joshua, 2013. "The Rebound Effect for Passenger Vehicles," Discussion Papers dp-13-19-rev, Resources For the Future.
- Chugh, Randy & Cropper, Maureen & Narain, Urvashi, 2011.
"The cost of fuel economy in the Indian passenger vehicle market,"
Elsevier, vol. 39(11), pages 7174-7183.
- Chugh, Randy & Cropper, Maureen & Narain, Urvashi, 2011. "The Cost of Fuel Economy in the Indian Passenger Vehicle Market," Discussion Papers dp-11-12, Resources For the Future.
- Randy Chugh & Maureen L. Cropper & Urvashi Narain, 2011. "The Cost of Fuel Economy in the Indian Passenger Vehicle Market," NBER Working Papers 16987, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Thomas H. Klier, 2009. "From tail fins to hybrids: How Detroit lost its dominance of the U.S. auto market," Economic Perspectives, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago, issue Q II, pages 2-17.
- Klier, Thomas & Linn, Joshua, 2011.
"Fuel Prices and New Vehicle Fuel Economy in Europe,"
dp-11-37, Resources For the Future.
- Thomas Klier & Joshua Linn, 2011. "Fuel Prices and New Vehicle Fuel Economy in Europe," Working Papers 1117, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Center for Energy and Environmental Policy Research.
- Khanna, Shefali & Linn, Joshua, 2013. "Do Market Shares or Technology Explain Rising New Vehicle Fuel Economy?," Discussion Papers dp-13-29, Resources For the Future.
- Shanjun Li & Christopher Timmins & Roger H. von Haefen, 2009. "How Do Gasoline Prices Affect Fleet Fuel Economy?," American Economic Journal: Economic Policy, American Economic Association, vol. 1(2), pages 113-137, August.
- Marco Salvi & Juerg Syz, 2011. "What drives “green housing” construction? Evidence from Switzerland," Journal of Financial Economic Policy, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 3(1), pages 86-102, April.
More about this item
KeywordsGasoline ; Automobiles - Prices;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-01-10 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2010-01-10 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-MKT-2010-01-10 (Marketing)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedhwp:wp-09-15. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bernie Flores). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbchus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .