Optimal risk in marketing resource allocation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Leeflang, P.S.H. & Wittink, Dick R., 2000. "Building models for marketing decisions: past, present and future," Research Report 00F20, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- repec:dgr:rugsom:00f20 is not listed on IDEAS
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Risselada, Hans & Verhoef, Peter C. & Bijmolt, Tammo H.A., 2010. "Staying Power of Churn Prediction Models," Journal of Interactive Marketing, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 198-208.
- Eliashberg, Jehoshua & Hegie, Quintus & Ho, Jason & Huisman, Dennis & Miller, Steven J. & Swami, Sanjeev & Weinberg, Charles B. & Wierenga, Berend, 2009. "Demand-driven scheduling of movies in a multiplex," International Journal of Research in Marketing, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 75-88.
- Harikesh S. Nair & Sanjog Misra & William J. Hornbuckle IV & Ranjan Mishra & Anand Acharya, 2017.
"Big Data and Marketing Analytics in Gaming: Combining Empirical Models and Field Experimentation,"
Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 36(5), pages 699-725, September.
- Nair, Harikesh S. & Misra, Sanjog & Hornbuckle, William J., IV & Mishra, Ranjan & Acharya, Anand, 2014. "Big Data and Marketing Analytics in Gaming: Combining Empirical Models and Field Experimentation," Research Papers 3088, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Bendle, Neil Thomas & Wang, Xin (Shane), 2017. "Marketing accounts," International Journal of Research in Marketing, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 604-621.
- Holtrop, Niels & Wieringa, Jakob & Gijsenberg, Maarten & Stern, P., 2016. "Competitive reactions to personal selling," Research Report 16004-MARK, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- George, Morris & Kumar, V. & Grewal, Dhruv, 2013. "Maximizing Profits for a Multi-Category Catalog Retailer," Journal of Retailing, Elsevier, vol. 89(4), pages 374-396.
- Wiesel, Thorsten & Skiera, Bernd & Villanueva, Julian, 2011. "Customer Lifetime Value and Customer Equity Models Using Company-reported Summary Data," Journal of Interactive Marketing, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 20-22.
- Mesak, Hani I. & Bari, Abdullahel & Luehlfing, Michael S. & Han, Fei, 2015. "On modeling the advertising-operations interface under asymmetric competition," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 240(1), pages 278-291.
- Albers, Sönke, 2012. "Optimizable and implementable aggregate response modeling for marketing decision support," International Journal of Research in Marketing, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 111-122.
- Marusia Ivanova, 2007. "Genesis and Evolution of Market Share Predictive Models," Economic Studies journal, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute, issue 2, pages 117-148.
- HorvÃ¡th, Csilla & Wieringa, Jaap E., 2003. "Combining time series and cross sectional data for the analysis of dynamic marketing systems," Research Report 03F13, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- Frethey-Bentham, Catherine, 2011. "Pseudo panels as an alternative study design," Australasian marketing journal, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 281-292.
- Schulz, Petra & Shehu, Edlira & Clement, Michel, 2019. "When consumers can return digital products: Influence of firm- and consumer-induced communication on the returns and profitability of news articles," International Journal of Research in Marketing, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 454-470.
- Liu, Weihua & Liang, Zhicheng & Ye, Zi & Liu, Liang, 2016. "The optimal decision of customer order decoupling point for order insertion scheduling in logistics service supply chain," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 175(C), pages 50-60.
- Kasilingam, Dharun Lingam, 2020. "Understanding the attitude and intention to use smartphone chatbots for shopping," Technology in Society, Elsevier, vol. 62(C).
- Jorge Silva-Risso & William V. Shearin & Irina Ionova & Alexei Khavaev & Deirdre Borrego, 2008. "Chrysler and J. D. Power: Pioneering Scientific Price Customization in the Automobile Industry," Interfaces, INFORMS, vol. 38(1), pages 26-39, February.
- Leeflang, Peter S.H. & Bijmolt, Tammo H.A. & van Doorn, Jenny & Hanssens, Dominique M. & van Heerde, Harald J. & Verhoef, Peter C. & Wieringa, Jaap E., 2009. "Creating lift versus building the base: Current trends in marketing dynamics," International Journal of Research in Marketing, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 13-20.
- Aurier, Philippe & Mejía, Victor D., 2020. "The interplay of brand-line assortment size and alignability in the sales of brand-lines and line-extensions of frequently purchased products," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 117(C), pages 163-175.
- Hsiu-Yuan Tsao, 2013. "Budget allocation for customer acquisition and retention while balancing market share growth and customer equity," Marketing Letters, Springer, vol. 24(1), pages 1-11, March.
- B. P. S. Murthi & Sumit Sarkar, 2003. "The Role of the Management Sciences in Research on Personalization," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 49(10), pages 1344-1362, October.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cte:wbrepe:wb090868. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.business.uc3m.es/es/index .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Ana Poveda (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.business.uc3m.es/es/index .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.