The effects of trade and exchange rate policies on agriculture in Nigeria.:
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||1986|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 1201 Eye Street, NW, Washington, DC 20005-3915|
Web page: http://www.ifpri.org/
More information through EDIRC
- Shehu Usman Rano Aliyu, 2010.
"Exchange rate volatility and export trade in Nigeria: an empirical investigation,"
Applied Financial Economics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(13), pages 1071-1084.
- Aliyu, Shehu Usman Rano, 2008. "Exchange Rate Volatility and Export Trade in Nigeria: An Empirical Investigation," MPRA Paper 13490, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 17 Feb 2009.
- Elbadawi, Ibrahim A. & Ghura, Dhaneshwar & Uwujaren, Gilbert, 1992. "World Bank adjustment lending and economic performance in sub-Saharan Africa in the 1980s : a comparison with other low income countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1000, The World Bank.
- David Colman & Aja Okorie, 1998. "The effect of structural adjustment on the Nigerian agricultural export sector," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 10(3), pages 341-355.
- Manson Nwafor & Adeola Adenikinju & Kanayo Ogujiuba, 2007. "The Impacts of Trade Liberalization on Poverty in Nigeria: Dynamic Simulations in a CGE Model," Working Papers MPIA 2007-16, PEP-MPIA.
- Eva Pardos & José-Ma Serrano-Sanz, 2002. "The Incidence of Protection on Exports: The Case of Spain, 1870–1913," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 13(2), pages 183-203, April.
- Herrmann, Roland & Sulaiman, Nasarudin & Wiebelt, Manfred, 1989. "How non-agricultural import protection taxes agricultural exports: a true protection: analysis for Peru and Malaysia," Kiel Working Papers 394, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Fakhri, Hasanov, 2010. "The Impact of Real Effective Exchange Rate on the Non-oil Export: The Case of Azerbaijan," MPRA Paper 29556, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Herrmann, Roland, 1988. "Ernährungssicherung im südlichen Afrika: Der Einfluß der Südafrikanischen Zollunion," Kiel Working Papers 329, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Walkenhorst, Peter, 2007. "Distortions to Agricultural Incentives in Nigeria," MPRA Paper 10055, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Walkenhorst, Peter, 2007. "Distortions to Agricultural Incentives in Nigeria," Agricultural Distortions Working Paper 48513, World Bank.
- Herrmann, Roland, 1988. "Ernährungssicherung im südlichen Afrika: D. Einfluß d. Südafrikan. Zollunion," Kiel Working Papers 329, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Delgado, Christopher L., 1995. "Africa's changing agricultural development strategies: past and present paradigms as a guide to the future," 2020 vision discussion papers 3, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Anderson, Kym, 2003. "Impact assessment of IFPRI's research and related activities based on economywide modeling," Impact assessments 21, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fpr:resrep:55. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ()
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed