The effects of trade and exchange rate policies on agriculture in Nigeria.:
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Shehu Usman Rano Aliyu, 2010.
"Exchange rate volatility and export trade in Nigeria: an empirical investigation,"
Applied Financial Economics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(13), pages 1071-1084.
- Aliyu, Shehu Usman Rano, 2008. "Exchange Rate Volatility and Export Trade in Nigeria: An Empirical Investigation," MPRA Paper 13490, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 17 Feb 2009.
- Elbadawi, Ibrahim A. & Ghura, Dhaneshwar & Uwujaren, Gilbert, 1992. "World Bank adjustment lending and economic performance in sub-Saharan Africa in the 1980s : a comparison with other low income countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1000, The World Bank.
- David Colman & Aja Okorie, 1998. "The effect of structural adjustment on the Nigerian agricultural export sector," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 10(3), pages 341-355.
- Eva Pardos & José-Ma Serrano-Sanz, 2002. "The Incidence of Protection on Exports: The Case of Spain, 1870–1913," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 13(2), pages 183-203, April.
- Walkenhorst, Peter, 2007. "Distortions to Agricultural Incentives in Nigeria," Agricultural Distortions Working Paper 48513, World Bank.
- Manson Nwafor & Adeola Adenikinju & Kanayo Ogujiuba, 2007. "The Impacts of Trade Liberalization on Poverty in Nigeria: Dynamic Simulations in a CGE Model," Working Papers MPIA 2007-16, PEP-MPIA.
- Fakhri, Hasanov, 2010. "The Impact of Real Effective Exchange Rate on the Non-oil Export: The Case of Azerbaijan," MPRA Paper 29556, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Delgado, Christopher L., 1995. "Africa's changing agricultural development strategies: past and present paradigms as a guide to the future," 2020 vision discussion papers 3, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Anderson, Kym, 2003. "Impact assessment of IFPRI's research and related activities based on economywide modeling," Impact assessments 21, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
More about this item
KeywordsAgricultural policy Nigeria.; Nigeria Commercial policy.; Foreign exchange administration Nigeria.; Nigeria Economic policy.;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fpr:resrep:55. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifprius.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.