The effects of trade and exchange rate policies on agriculture in Nigeria.:
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Rausser, Gordon C. & Lichtenberg, Erik & Lattimore, Ralph, 1981. "Developments in theory and empirical applications of endogenous governmental behavior," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt34j553k1, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Schluter, Michael, 1984.
"Constraints on Kenya's food and beverage exports:,"
44, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Shehu Usman Rano Aliyu, 2010.
"Exchange rate volatility and export trade in Nigeria: an empirical investigation,"
Applied Financial Economics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(13), pages 1071-1084.
- Aliyu, Shehu Usman Rano, 2008. "Exchange Rate Volatility and Export Trade in Nigeria: An Empirical Investigation," MPRA Paper 13490, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 17 Feb 2009.
- David Colman & Aja Okorie, 1998. "The effect of structural adjustment on the Nigerian agricultural export sector," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 10(3), pages 341-355.
- Eva Pardos & José-Ma Serrano-Sanz, 2002. "The Incidence of Protection on Exports: The Case of Spain, 1870–1913," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 13(2), pages 183-203, April.
- Walkenhorst, Peter, 2007. "Distortions to Agricultural Incentives in Nigeria," MPRA Paper 10055, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Delgado, Christopher L., 1995. "Africa's changing agricultural development strategies: past and present paradigms as a guide to the future," 2020 vision discussion papers 3, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Elbadawi, Ibrahim A. & Ghura, Dhaneshwar & Uwujaren, Gilbert, 1992. "World Bank adjustment lending and economic performance in sub-Saharan Africa in the 1980s : a comparison with other low income countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1000, The World Bank.
- Manson Nwafor & Adeola Adenikinju & Kanayo Ogujiuba, 2007. "The Impacts of Trade Liberalization on Poverty in Nigeria: Dynamic Simulations in a CGE Model," Working Papers MPIA 2007-16, PEP-MPIA.
- Fakhri, Hasanov, 2010. "The Impact of Real Effective Exchange Rate on the Non-oil Export: The Case of Azerbaijan," MPRA Paper 29556, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Anderson, Kym, 2003. "Impact assessment of IFPRI's research and related activities based on economywide modeling," Impact assessments 21, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
More about this item
KeywordsAgricultural policy Nigeria.; Nigeria Commercial policy.; Foreign exchange administration Nigeria.; Nigeria Economic policy.;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fpr:resrep:55. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifprius.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
- Shehu Usman Rano Aliyu, 2010. "Exchange rate volatility and export trade in Nigeria: an empirical investigation," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(13), pages 1071-1084.