Biofuels and Rural Economic Development in Latin America and the Caribbean
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- José Falck-Zepeda & Timothy Sulser & Patricia Zambrano & César Falconi, 2011. "Biofuels and Rural Economic Development in Latin America and the Caribbean," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 3040, Inter-American Development Bank.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ryan, James G., 2003. "Evaluating the impact of agricultural projection modeling using the "IMPACT” framework," Impact assessments 17, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Lynn Price & Laurie Michaelis & Ernst Worrell & Marta Khrushch, 1998. "Sectoral Trends and Driving Forces of Global Energy Use and Greenhouse Gas Emissions," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 3(2), pages 263-319, December.
- Rosegrant, Mark W. & Ringler, Claudia, 2000. "Asian economic crisis and the long-term global food situation," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 243-254, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Geraldo Sant'ana de Camargo Barros & Lucilio Rogerio Aparecido Alves & Mauro Osaki, 2010. "Biofuels, food security and compensatory subsidies," China Agricultural Economic Review, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 2(4), pages 433-455, November.
More about this item
KeywordsCommunity/Rural/Urban Development; Resource /Energy Economics and Policy;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2008-11-18 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2008-11-18 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2008-11-18 (Energy Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaea08:6113. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .