Review of environmental, economic and policy aspects of biofuels
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Klette, T.J. & Moen, J. & Griliches, Z., 1999. "Do Subsidies to Commercial R&D Reduce Market Failures? Microeconometric Evaluation Studies," Papers 16/99, Norwegian School of Economics and Business Administration-.
- Lichtenberg, Erik & Zilberman, David, 1986. "The Welfare Economics of Price Supports in U.S. Agriculture," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 76(5), pages 1135-1141, December.
More about this item
KeywordsEnergy Production and Transportation; Environmental Economics&Policies; RenewableEnergy; Transport Economics Policy&Planning; Energy and Environment;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2007-09-16 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2007-09-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2007-09-16 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2007-09-16 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:4341. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .