Report NEP-ENV-2007-09-16This is the archive for NEP-ENV, a report on new working papers in the area of Environmental Economics. Francisco S.Ramos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-ENV
The following items were announced in this report:
- Finger, Robert & Gerwig, Claude N., 2007. "The Impact of Climate Change on the Profitability of Site Specific Technologies," MPRA Paper 4792, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Deressa, Temesgen Tadesse, 2007. "Measuring the economic impact of climate change on Ethiopian agriculture : Ricardian approach," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4342, The World Bank.
- Benno Torgler & Bruno S. Frey & Clevo Wilson, 2007. "Environmental and Pro-Social Norms: Evidence from 30 Countries," Working Papers 2007.84, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Edwin van der Werf & Sjak Smulders, 2007. "Climate Policy and the Optimal Extraction of High- and Low-Carbon Fossil Fuels," Working Papers 2007.83, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Valentina Bosetti & Carlo Carraro & Emanuele Massetti & Massimo Tavoni, 2007. "International Energy R&D Spillovers and the Economics of Greenhouse Gas Atmospheric Stabilization," Working Papers 2007.82, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:4777 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ziesemer, Thomas & Kriechel, Ben, 2007. "The Environmental Porter Hypothesis: Theory, Evidence and a Model of Timing of Adoption," MERIT Working Papers 2007-024, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Sylvie Démurger & Yang Weiyong & Hou Yuanzhao, 2007. "Forest management policies and resource balance in China: an assessment of the current situation," Working Papers 0712, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- Rajagopal, Deepak & Zilberman, David, 2007. "Review of environmental, economic and policy aspects of biofuels," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4341, The World Bank.
- Sylvie Démurger & Martin Fournier & Yang Weiyong, 2007. "Diversification and agrarian change under environmental constraints in rural China: Evidence from a poor township of Beijing municipality," Working Papers 0711, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- Stuart Whitten & Shahbaz Khan & D Collins & D Robinson & John Ward, 2007. "Managing Saline Groundwater Impacts from Irrigation - Designing and Testing Emissions Trading in Coleambally Irrigation Area," Socio-Economics and the Environment in Discussion (SEED) Working Paper Series 2007-07, CSIRO Sustainable Ecosystems.
- Giacomo D'Alisa, 2007. "Dimensions of sustainable development: a proposal of systematization of sustainable approaches," Quaderni DSEMS 09-2007, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche, Matematiche e Statistiche, Universita' di Foggia.
- Pagiola, Stefano & Rios, Ana R. & Arcenas, Agustin, 2007. "Poor Household Participation in Payments for Environmental Services: Lessons from the Silvopastoral Project in Quindío, Colombia," MPRA Paper 4794, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stefan Baumgärtner & Martin F. Quaas, 2007. "Agro-biodiversity as natural insurance and the development of financial insurance markets," Working Paper Series in Economics 61, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Paunić, Alida, 2005. "Do not ask what you can do for the oil industry but what can oil indutry do for you," MPRA Paper 4898, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Aug 2007.
- Yang, H. & Pollitt, M., 2007. "Incorporating Undesirable Outputs into Malmquist TFP Index: Environmental Performance Growth of Chinese Coal-Fired Power Plants," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0740, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00170103_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Katherine Kiel, 2007. "The Impact of Wetlands Rules on the Prices of Regulated and Proximate Houses: A Case Study," Working Papers 0707, College of the Holy Cross, Department of Economics.
- Yang, H. & Pollitt, M., 2007. "Distinguishing Weak and Strong Disposability among Undesirable Outputs in DEA: The Example of the Environmental Efficiency of Chinese Coal-Fired Power Plants," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0741, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Item repec:hah:icardp:1807 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Vicent Alcántara, 2007. "Análisis Input-Output Y Emisiones De Co2 En España: Un Primer Análisis Para La Determinación De Sectores Clave En La Emisión," Working Papers wpdea0702, Department of Applied Economics at Universitat Autonoma of Barcelona.
- Arias Arbelaez, Fabio Alberto, 2006. "Desarrollo sostenible y sus indicadores," Documentos de Trabajo - CIDSE 003969, Universidad del Valle - CIDSE.
- Fabio A. Arias. & Carlos Andrés Pérez, 2006. "Diferencias salariales asociadas a atributos ambientales en trece ciudades colombianas: una estimación de salarios hedónicos," Documentos de Trabajo - CIDSE 003970, Universidad del Valle - CIDSE.