Forest management policies and resource balance in China: an assessment of the current situation
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Sylvie Démurger & Hou Yuanzhao & Yang Weiyong, 2007. "Forest management policies and resource balance in China: an assessment of the current situation," Post-Print halshs-00144898, HAL.
- Sylvie Démurger & Weiyong Yang & Hou Yuanzhao, 2009. "Forest Management Policies and Resource Balance in China: An Assessment of the Current Situation," Post-Print halshs-00451564, HAL.
References listed on IDEAS
- D Murger, Sylvie & Yang, Weiyong, 2006. "Economic changes and afforestation incentives in rural China," Environment and Development Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 11(05), pages 629-649, October.
- Sylvie Démurger & Weiyong Yang, 2006. "Economic changes and afforestation incentives in rural China," Post-Print halshs-00120383, HAL.
- Chen, Le & Heerink, Nico & van den Berg, Marrit, 2006. "Energy consumption in rural China: A household model for three villages in Jiangxi Province," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 58(2), pages 407-420, June.
- Yin, Runsheng, 1998. "Forestry and the environment in China: the current situation and strategic choices," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 26(12), pages 2153-2167, December.
- Wang, Sen & Cornelis van Kooten, G. & Wilson, Bill, 2004. "Mosaic of reform: forest policy in post-1978 China," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 71-83, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stephen Howes & Paul Wyrwoll, . "New Challenges to the Export Oriented Growth Model," Chapters, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
- Qu, Mei & Ahponen, Pirkkoliisa & Tahvanainen, Liisa & Pelkonen, Paavo, 2010. "Chinese academic experts' assessment for forest bio-energy development in China," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(11), pages 6767-6775, November.
- Bone, Christopher, 2016. "A complex adaptive systems perspective of forest policy in China," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 112(C), pages 138-144.
- Venkatachalam ANBUMOZHI & Ponciano S. INTAL, Jr., 2015. "Can Thinking Green and Sustainability Be an Economic Opportunity for ASEAN?," Working Papers DP-2015-66, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
- Gosens, Jorrit & Lu, Yonglong & He, Guizhen & Bluemling, Bettina & Beckers, Theo A.M., 2013. "Sustainability effects of household-scale biogas in rural China," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 273-287.
- Démurger, Sylvie & Fournier, Martin, 2011.
"Poverty and firewood consumption: A case study of rural households in northern China,"
China Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 512-523.
- Sylvie Démurger & Martin Fournier, 2010. "Poverty and firewood consumption : A case study of rural households in northern China," Working Papers 1020, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- Sylvie Démurger & Martin Fournier, 2011. "Poverty and firewood consumption : A case study of rural households in northern China," Post-Print halshs-00522660, HAL.
- Howes, Stephen & Wyrwoll, Paul, 2012. "Asia’s Wicked Environmental Problems," ADBI Working Papers 348, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Salant, Stephen W. & Yu, Xueying, 2016. "Forest loss, monetary compensation, and delayed re-planting: The effects of unpredictable land tenure in China," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 78(C), pages 49-66.
- repec:eee:forpol:v:83:y:2017:i:c:p:131-141 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsChina - Forest management - Forest resources;
- O13 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Agriculture; Natural Resources; Environment; Other Primary Products
- O53 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Asia including Middle East
- Q23 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Forestry
- Q28 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Government Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2007-09-16 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2007-09-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-CNA-2007-09-16 (China)
- NEP-ENV-2007-09-16 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-SEA-2007-09-16 (South East Asia)
- NEP-TRA-2007-09-16 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gat:wpaper:0712. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Nelly Wirth). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/gateefr.html .