Forest management policies and resource balance in China: an assessment of the current situation
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Sylvie Démurger & Yang Weiyong & Hou Yuanzhao, 2007. "Forest management policies and resource balance in China: an assessment of the current situation," Working Papers 0712, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- Sylvie Démurger & Weiyong Yang & Hou Yuanzhao, 2009. "Forest Management Policies and Resource Balance in China: An Assessment of the Current Situation," Post-Print halshs-00451564, HAL.
References listed on IDEAS
- D Murger, Sylvie & Yang, Weiyong, 2006. "Economic changes and afforestation incentives in rural China," Environment and Development Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 11(05), pages 629-649, October.
- Sylvie Démurger & Weiyong Yang, 2006. "Economic changes and afforestation incentives in rural China," Post-Print halshs-00120383, HAL.
- Chen, Le & Heerink, Nico & van den Berg, Marrit, 2006. "Energy consumption in rural China: A household model for three villages in Jiangxi Province," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 58(2), pages 407-420, June.
- Yin, Runsheng, 1998. "Forestry and the environment in China: the current situation and strategic choices," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 26(12), pages 2153-2167, December.
- Wang, Sen & Cornelis van Kooten, G. & Wilson, Bill, 2004. "Mosaic of reform: forest policy in post-1978 China," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 71-83, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stephen Howes & Paul Wyrwoll, . "New Challenges to the Export Oriented Growth Model," Chapters, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
- Qu, Mei & Ahponen, Pirkkoliisa & Tahvanainen, Liisa & Pelkonen, Paavo, 2010. "Chinese academic experts' assessment for forest bio-energy development in China," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(11), pages 6767-6775, November.
- Bone, Christopher, 2016. "A complex adaptive systems perspective of forest policy in China," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 112(C), pages 138-144.
- Venkatachalam ANBUMOZHI & Ponciano S. INTAL, Jr., 2015. "Can Thinking Green and Sustainability Be an Economic Opportunity for ASEAN?," Working Papers DP-2015-66, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:4:p:1042-:d:139076 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gosens, Jorrit & Lu, Yonglong & He, Guizhen & Bluemling, Bettina & Beckers, Theo A.M., 2013. "Sustainability effects of household-scale biogas in rural China," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 273-287.
- Démurger, Sylvie & Fournier, Martin, 2011.
"Poverty and firewood consumption: A case study of rural households in northern China,"
China Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 512-523.
- Sylvie Démurger & Martin Fournier, 2010. "Poverty and firewood consumption : A case study of rural households in northern China," Working Papers 1020, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- Sylvie Démurger & Martin Fournier, 2011. "Poverty and firewood consumption : A case study of rural households in northern China," Post-Print halshs-00522660, HAL.
- Howes, Stephen & Wyrwoll, Paul, 2012. "Asia’s Wicked Environmental Problems," ADBI Working Papers 348, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Salant, Stephen W. & Yu, Xueying, 2016. "Forest loss, monetary compensation, and delayed re-planting: The effects of unpredictable land tenure in China," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 78(C), pages 49-66.
- repec:eee:forpol:v:83:y:2017:i:c:p:131-141 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsChina; Forest management; Forest resources;
- O13 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Agriculture; Natural Resources; Environment; Other Primary Products
- O53 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Asia including Middle East
- Q23 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Forestry
- Q28 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Government Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:halshs-00144898. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.