The determinants of household energy demand in rural Beijing: Can the environmental-friendly technologies be effective?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Jingchao, Zhang & Kotani, Koji, 2012. "The determinants of household energy demand in rural Beijing: Can environmentally friendly technologies be effective?," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 381-388.
References listed on IDEAS
- Démurger, Sylvie & Fournier, Martin, 2011.
"Poverty and firewood consumption: A case study of rural households in northern China,"
China Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 512-523.
- Sylvie Démurger & Martin Fournier, 2010. "Poverty and firewood consumption : A case study of rural households in northern China," Working Papers 1020, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- Sylvie Démurger & Martin Fournier, 2011. "Poverty and firewood consumption : A case study of rural households in northern China," Post-Print halshs-00522660, HAL.
- Farsi, Mehdi & Filippini, Massimo & Pachauri, Shonali, 2007. "Fuel choices in urban Indian households," Environment and Development Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 12(06), pages 757-774, December.
- Chen, Le & Heerink, Nico & van den Berg, Marrit, 2006. "Energy consumption in rural China: A household model for three villages in Jiangxi Province," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 58(2), pages 407-420, June.
- Sheinbaum, C. & Martínez, M. & Rodríguez, L., 1996. "Trends and prospects in Mexican residential energy use," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 21(6), pages 493-504.
- Zhou, Zhongren & Wu, Wenliang & Chen, Qun & Chen, Shufeng, 2008. "Study on sustainable development of rural household energy in northern China," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 12(8), pages 2227-2239, October.
- Rasmus Heltberg & Thomas Channing Arndt & Nagothu Udaya Sekhar, 2000. "Fuelwood Consumption and Forest Degradation: A Household Model for Domestic Energy Substitution in Rural India," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 76(2), pages 213-232.
- Pachauri, Shonali & Jiang, Leiwen, 2008. "The household energy transition in India and China," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(11), pages 4022-4035, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lee, Lisa Yu-Ting, 2013. "Household energy mix in Uganda," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 252-261.
- Fernández González, P. & Presno, M.J. & Landajo, M., 2015. "Regional and sectoral attribution to percentage changes in the European Divisia carbonization index," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 1437-1452.
- Kenichi Mizobuchi & Kenji Takeuchi, 2015. "Replacement or Additional Purchase: The Impact of Energy-Efficient Appliances on Household Electricity Saving," Discussion Papers 1520, Graduate School of Economics, Kobe University.
- Zhang, Xiao-Bing & Hassen, Sied, 2014. "Household fuel choice in urban China: A random effect generalized probit analysis," Working Papers in Economics 595, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- He, Xiaoping & Reiner, David, 2016.
"Electricity demand and basic needs: Empirical evidence from China's households,"
Elsevier, vol. 90(C), pages 212-221.
- Xiaoping He & David Reiner, 2014. "Electricity Demand and Basic Needs: Empirical Evidence from China’s Households," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1442, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- repec:eee:rensus:v:78:y:2017:i:c:p:933-944 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mohammad Z. Hasan & Ronald A. Ratti, 2015. "Coal Sector Returns and Oil Prices: Developed and Emerging Countries," International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, Econjournals, vol. 5(2), pages 515-524.
- Arabatzis, Garyfallos & Malesios, Chrisovalantis, 2013. "Pro-environmental attitudes of users and non-users of fuelwood in a rural area of Greece," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 22(C), pages 621-630.
- You, Jing & Kontoleon, Andreas & Wang, Sangui, 2015. "Identifying a Sustainable Pathway to Household Multi-dimensional Poverty Reduction in Rural China," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 211865, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- repec:eee:enepol:v:114:y:2018:i:c:p:234-244 is not listed on IDEAS
- Toru Ota & Makoto Kakinaka & Koji Kotani, 2017. "Demographic effects on residential electricity and city gas consumption in aging society of Japan," Working Papers SDES-2017-7, Kochi University of Technology, School of Economics and Management, revised Jun 2017.
- Christophe Muller & Huijie Yan, 2016.
"Household Fuel Use in Developing Countries: Review of Theory and Evidence,"
- Christophe Muller & Huijie Yan, 2016. "Household Fuel Use in Developing Countries: Review of Theory and Evidence," AMSE Working Papers 1613, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, Marseille, France, revised Mar 2016.
- Zhang, Zibin & Cai, Wenxin & Feng, Xiangzhao, 2017. "How do urban households in China respond to increasing block pricing in electricity? Evidence from a fuzzy regression discontinuity approach," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 105(C), pages 161-172.
- Abubakar Hamid Danlami & Rabiul Islam & Shri Dewi Applanaidu, 2015. "An Analysis of the Determinants of Households’ Energy Choice: A Search for Conceptual Framework," International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, Econjournals, vol. 5(1), pages 197-205.
- Malla, Sunil & Timilsina, Govinda R, 2014. "Household cooking fuel choice and adoption of improved cookstoves in developing countries : a review," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6903, The World Bank.
More about this item
Keywordsenergy demand; rural households; renewable energy technologies; energy price;
- Q57 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Ecological Economics
- Q58 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environmental Economics: Government Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iuj:wpaper:ems_2010_15. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kazumi Imai, Office of Academic Affairs). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/gsiujjp.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.